17-year-old arrested in killing of 2 people in Kenosha

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
By the silhouette, the grip would be backwards.

Not a gun, especially there. The Donald likes the kid, but his Secret Service detail wouldn't like him that much.

If we're looking at the same thing, its clearly his cellphone in the jnside of his jacket pocket. The screen is towards his body and theres clearly a circluar print of one of those adhesive finger grips on the back of the phone.

Mesatchornug

Instructor
NES Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
If we're looking at the same thing, its clearly his cellphone in the jnside of his jacket pocket. The screen is towards his body and theres clearly a circluar print of one of those adhesive finger grips on the back of the phone.
I like the pop-socket theory for the area circled in red. Not sure how to explain the points in the green rectangle, but I can't say as I care.
1652111777196.png

Picton

NES Member
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
I like the pop-socket theory for the area circled in red. Not sure how to explain the points in the green rectangle, but I can't say as I care.
View attachment 613985

I still think it's crap he threw into the inside pocket. That's usually about where it comes to rest, and people who don't wear a lot of suits don't realize how visible it is.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I think you're right. My reading of the "gun" argument was red and green from Mesa's image taken in combination, and it never seemed right- like that old meme about the "typical American breakfast".

Uzi2

NES Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Do you f*cking guys actually think that he'd be carrying a gun in the presence of an ex president and with the entire place teaming with both private security and Secret Service?

Get a damned grip on reality will you please?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you f*cking guys actually think that he'd be carrying a gun in the presence of an ex president and with the entire place teaming with both private security and Secret Service?

Get a damned grip on reality will you please?

Can you read the part where multiple people said it wasn't a gun for various reasons, and are simply discussing what it could be?

Try applying some reading comprehension.

Uzi2

NES Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Can you read the part where multiple people said it wasn't a gun for various reasons, and are simply discussing what it could be?

Try applying some reading comprehension.

Don't wear a shoe that doesn't fit.

My point is, nobody there without security credentials is armed and to even speculate that it was a gun is ludicrous.

What ever an 18 year old kid has in his suit jacket pocket, nobody will ever know nor should they care.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
View attachment 613985
If he threw his cell in there he probably threw other shit too, I'm guessing you're looking at a set of car keys or something similar, probably because thats a new suit and his pockets are still sewn shut as evidenced by the string coming out of his jacket pocket.
Extra large package of condoms.
Well he's for sure not shooting blanks.

Rat187

NES Member
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
It’s basically a ticket. Going to trial will cost $10s of thousands and get a bad jury who convicts you and you are going to jail. Even if it gets reversed on appeal, you may be in jail for a few years for that and only a very small number of cases are reversed on appeal. You take that deal every time. It’s not worth risking your freedom. Innocent people can and do get convicted.
Some innocent people reach the point that they don't GAF...I found that even the criminals were less bent and more honest than the 'Justice system'. "Eff yea, I killed him, the only thing I'm sorry for is I ran out of bullets"....

weekendracer

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One more nail in the 'gun' theory:

The draw from that position and cant would be almost impossible. Canted like that further back would make sense, but that far forward it'd be hard to clear leather and maintain a solid grip in the gun.

But people do silly things. But I'm well into the 'no f'ing way, even if Jesus himself walked up, is that a gun near the Former/Soon to be President.

Sauer Grapes

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
If he threw his cell in there he probably threw other shit too, I'm guessing you're looking at a set of car keys or something similar, probably because thats a new suit and his pockets are still sewn shut as evidenced by the string coming out of his jacket pocket.

Well he's for sure not shooting blanks.
I saw the pocket string too, yep new suit, everything jammed in inside pocket

amb

NES Member
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
But people do silly things. But I'm well into the 'no f'ing way, even if Jesus himself walked up, is that a gun near the Former/Soon to be President.
It doesn't apply here (which is the ex-Presidential house, which I'm sure has controlled access), but in the bigger picture they do sometimes get out and mix with the unwashed (and un-security-screened) masses. Probably the sketchiest thing I can think of was when both Clintons showed up unannounced at the NH State Fair. They had security but it was still a chaotic mob scene. (Lots of people wanted to shake his hand even though she was the one running for president.) As long as people don't know it's going to happen in advance they'd have to be pretty unlucky to have somebody take a shot at him.

I had George W walk by my office once, too, and I even knew he was coming, but in that case even if they're not doing a physical screening I bet they ran some backgrounds long before he was in the building.

AHM

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I saw the pocket string too, yep new suit, everything jammed in inside pocket
Once you're inside Mar a Lago, you've had to leave your knife back at security.

But you'd think the headwaiter or concierge or desk clerk could scare up a steak knife
or plain old paper scissors to help a VIP guest debug their monkey suit.

I could easily believe he's wearing the nicest suit in his life so far,
and doesn't know how it all works. Bet I didn't know at that age.

He may think he got stuck with a suit from Botany 500's Potemkin Village line;
where the outside pockets don't actually exist.

tuna

NES Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
View attachment 613985

You could not have cropped this picture any worse - why did you remove the best parts!?

AHM

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
fb_img_1599064982750-jpg.378856

Hat tip: DefensiveCarry member Bad Bob

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Tartakovsky

NES Member