17-year-old arrested in killing of 2 people in Kenosha

weekendracer

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Why?? It's not the gun that did anything. It saved your life!
If it's for the sake of erasing bad memories, then sell it to someone else who could use it. Or auction it off and use the proceeds for charitable purposes.
Put yourself in the mind of a 17 year old that killed 2 people and almost killed 2 more. Leave out the justified or not.

Put aside all the bravado talk. Shooting someone is a traumatic experience, millions of service....people have PTSD from what they had to do, knowing they signed up to do that kind of stuff (or at least it was possible). This kid went there thinking nothing bad would happen, otherwise why would you purposely go there? Yeah, he brought a gun, but I seriously doubt it entered his mind he'd actually use it.

He may never own a gun again. I won't think any less of him if he chooses to do so.

weekendracer

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
According to CNN he only got about $10 grand.......And you know they are reliable
Don't NDA's work both ways? Welp, did the google, I wonder if he had a bilateral NDA with CNN? I sure as hell would have made it that way. I don't trust CNN as far as I can throw their headquarters before BLM busted out all the glass.

Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Don't NDA's work both ways? Welp, did the google, I wonder if he had a bilateral NDA with CNN? I sure as hell would have made it that way. I don't trust CNN as far as I can throw their headquarters before BLM busted out all the glass.
Yes, on the MNDA , Stelter violated it, but CNN did nothing about it an no one pursued it. Of course, all of this is anecdotal because if they did have the NDA, we wouldn't know for sure.

Rockrivr1

NES Member
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
Love it!

When asked to respond to James’ tweet, Rittenhouse said, “I was a Lakers fan too before he said that. I was really pissed off when he said that because I liked LeBron, and then I’m like, you know, ‘F-ck you, LeBron.

FiremanBob

NES Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I'm watching Kyle being interviewed by Steven Crowder. This young man is very smart and mature, and a nice guy. I imagine that fathers all over the country will be throwing their daughters at him.

Rating - 100%
9   0   0

Randy Lahey

Dealer
NES Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Do they ever get around to anything resembling an actual interview?

I gave up after about 15 minutes of Crowder and his buddy jacking around and making middle school jokes
Mostly just Kyle calling Dave fat, Stephen old and them both gay, then saying he’s destroying the AR. But he’s a kid and been through hell so whatever.

allen-1

NES Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I have a feeling a lot of the Kyle worshipers are going to be disappointed once his 15 minutes are over and he starts popping up all over the place saying what ever he has to say to get an other minute in the spot light.

I think you're mixing him up with this retard:
1639060211411.png

AHM

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I gave up after about 15 minutes of Crowder and his buddy jacking around and making middle school jokes.
That's 15 minutes of my life I still have. TL; DW.

I have a feeling a lot of the Kyle worshipers are going to be disappointed once his 15 minutes are over and he starts popping up all over the place saying what ever he has to say to get an other minute in the spot light.
Zim.jpg

xtry51

NES Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
If I was him I'd destroy the rifle too. And I'd make sure I did it as quickly as possible before the DOJ decided to take a second bite at the apple.

Kid almost got killed by several people and has had the best years of his life destroyed. His memories will haunt him. He doesn't need the gun as a reminder.

I look forward to the defamation lawsuits unfolding in his favor. I'm sure after he's a millionaire and all the court cases are over, you'll get a different Kule 5 years from now.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If I was him I'd destroy the rifle too. And I'd make sure I did it as quickly as possible before the DOJ decided to take a second bite at the apple.

Kid almost got killed by several people and has had the best years of his life destroyed. His memories will haunt him. He doesn't need the gun as a reminder.
Destroying that rifle, would be a catharsis for him.

AHM

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I gave up after about 15 minutes of Crowder and his buddy jacking around and making middle school jokes.
That's 15 minutes of my life I still have. TL; DW.
P. S.
This is the GIF I wanted to post after that,
but it took me two sessions to find it on my hard drive.

tngmnstr.gif

Rating - 100%
24   0   0
I'm still not sure why anyone considered him a hero. I agree this was 100% self defense. But he did so many dumb things that I am not surprised he continues to do and say dumb things. He is just a kid, and he is now getting bad (or no) advice.
What dumb things? Going there? Trying to help? Cleaning Graffiti? I wonder how many people from this forum could have survived in the exact same situation, right down to knowing to push the forward assist. I don't think he is a "hero", but he is more of a man than most, myself included. I would like to think I would have survived but I doubt I would have.

Rating - 100%
9   0   0

You must be fun at parties.

Kyle was just in court pondering whether or not he would lose his freedom.

Would you like Crowder to bombard him with questions at the first second? I don’t think there were enough jokes. That’s what that kid needs and he seemed happy to join along.

But yes, he did interview Kyle.

JFC.

AJK129

NES Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
You must be fun at parties.

Kyle was just in court pondering whether or not he would lose his freedom.

Would you like Crowder to bombard him with questions at the first second? I don’t think there were enough jokes. That’s what that kid needs and he seemed happy to join along.

But yes, he did interview Kyle.

JFC.
Kyle even said in it he liked the show because it was a comedy, not because it was political or anything

Top Bottom