17-year-old arrested in killing of 2 people in Kenosha

So what's YOUR plan?

Please, elucidate. I'm listening. Obviously you (and others) aren't to me, if it requires I state the obvious "fourteen" ("57"??) times.

So... what do we do? What's been done to date obviously hasn't worked.

My immediate plan is to try to stay on topic. Since you ask.

And they'll still burn the town down.

f*** that. Acquit and let them see that there's more now on deck from where the kid came from.
We need to temporarily join with the Left to push HARD for total police defunding. I dont think they really get how many average people in the burbs are being reigned in simply by the threat of being charged with a crime.

We need to temporarily join with the Left to push HARD for total police defunding. I dont think they really get how many average people in the burbs are being reigned in simply by the threat of being charged with a crime.
They don't want to defund the police they want to restructure it to do their bidding. Those with banner slogans stating "abolish prisons" want Kyle in jail for the rest of his life.

The problem as I see it is the areas they keep targeting. All of this keeps happening in blue communities that are willing to bend over, and that dictates the media narrative.

I'm just waiting until this hits somewhere just the other side of magenta, and bodies get stacked. Then all bets are off.

The problem as I see it is the areas they keep targeting. All of this keeps happening in blue communities that are willing to bend over, and that dictates the media narrative.

I'm just waiting until this hits somewhere just the other side of magenta, and bodies get stacked. Then all bets are off.
Is Kenosha blue? TBH Ive never heard of it until this happened

Is Kenosha blue? TBH Ive never heard of it until this happened

Hard to say; here's what Wiki says.

Politics​

The city has historically favored the Democratic Party, with the 2016 U.S. Presidential Election being the first time since 1972 that a Republican candidate, Donald Trump, has won in Kenosha.[125] During the 2020 U.S. Presidential Election, Trump loses Wisconsin but wins in Kenosha County for the second time.[126]

Kenosha is represented by Bryan Steil (R) in the United States House of Representatives, and by Ron Johnson (R) and Tammy Baldwin (D) in the United States Senate. Robert Wirch (D) represents Kenosha in the Wisconsin State Senate, and Tip McGuire (D) and Tod Ohnstad (D) represent Kenosha in the Wisconsin State Assembly.

My immediate plan is to try to stay on topic. Since you ask.
Stop it. You're evading the question.

I've essentially put forth the proposition we're reaching - if not already HAVE reached - a point where the only hope in saving the country is copious bloodshed. You've stated:
You're consistent, at least, but I can't refrain from pointing out that nobody's stopping you from buying some nails, finding some trees, and getting started. It gets old reading the same tough talk.

So. I ask again: WHAT IS YOUR SOLUTION? You don't like "tough talk" - does that mean you WANT a violent outcome? Obviously you don't want anyone TALKING about one, even if it means avoiding one.

So what are you looking to accomplish?

It's a simple question looking for a simple answer. Why is it so difficult?

(_I_ just want my country back the way it was.)

Trump won both times (2016 and 2020), but all local elections out of the area are Democrat dominated.
It comes down mostly to the DA I guess. You may have true grass roots (and therefore much smaller and more well behaved) protests in other places, but for-real Antifa Inc. and BLM™ are operating in Soro's anointed areas. Any theories as to why Boston was relatively unscathed?

And yet NO ONE has looked into who delivered them, who paid for them or anything.

But they will subpoena Trumps lawyers to testify and provide evidence against their own client.

The DOJ and FBI needs not investigate or look into it at all. They already know, because they are involved.

And yet NO ONE has looked into who delivered them, who paid for them or anything.

But they will subpoena Trumps lawyers to testify and provide evidence against their own client.
Countless pallets dropped in dozens of cities across the country a year and a half ago and not a single one was caught on video. On top of that, its not like tracking down a can of Coke and trying to find out where it was sold and who to. I guess the Famous But Incompetent drones werent flying that day.

The playbook needs to be updated, putting boots on the ground weaving in an out of these groups is an automatic shit show.

Post up some fire trucks and hose everyone down, cold and wet is not fun and will take the motivation out of these guys fast.
What BPD did the other weekend with bike rack fencing separating the groups a distance greater than a typical thrown frozen water bottle can clear with some lightly geared riot cops manning the no man's land to keep things peaceful and heavy geared riot cops waiting just out of sight to flood the zone if needed and be available to cut off a retreat I think works best. They need to be able to go into a crowd to bag trouble makers and extract them before the rest of the crowd gets riled up too.

Countless pallets dropped in dozens of cities across the country a year and a half ago and not a single one was caught on video. On top of that, its not like tracking down a can of Coke and trying to find out where it was sold and who to. I guess the Famous But Incompetent drones werent flying that day.
Those pallets can easily be identified as to what masonry place sold them and to who.
When I was a teenager, we couldn't even buy eggs the day before and thru Halloween.

Back
Top Bottom