'17 NH Constitutional Carry, SB12 is law & U can carry if U can own, including MA res

Don't complain, click those ads! Every time you do, money flows from Bloomberg to the Union Leader!
So theoretically if one of the software guys on NES was to write a script that just kept clicking on the adds it might add up to some real money.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I257 using Tapatalk

Big Snowstorm coming on Thursday. It's gonna be an all day event. Call your reps and tell them you expect them to show up and vote. If they sound hesitant, offer to drive them there and pick them up in your 4x4/AWD vehicle.

Shit. I didn't think about this as a potential problem. I wish I could help out, I am heading out of town for work.

Sent e-mail to the governor & about another 100 e-mails sent to reps today, both from myself & BBQ.Auntie. Some really positive responses back from them, too. I'm very encouraged.

As for Thursday, I'm headed up from Monadnock. Anyone else headed from this way? I ain't afraid of no snow.

Inside rumor is a member of leadership is trying to derail this effort with a floor amendment. Looking to find out more information now.
-design

Any news on this?

Big Snowstorm coming on Thursday. It's gonna be an all day event. Call your reps and tell them you expect them to show up and vote. If they sound hesitant, offer to drive them there and pick them up in your 4x4/AWD vehicle.

Is a session ever postponed for weather?

Any news on this?

The member who was stirring up issues over the weekend has quieted down and will not be offering a floor amendment to water down the bill.

Is a session ever postponed for weather?

Almost never.

Make sure your rep can get to the state house.
-Design

Well the Legislative Snowflakes may not make it because............SNOW!
They need to retreat into their safe spaces. The Plow might scoop them up.

Remember, "Green is People"

Malodave

calls and emails made, the vote will most likely not be rescheduled do to weather, because the governor is going to speak for a bit. My rep also said that the sb12 vote will probably get done in the morning.

Can't make it tomorrow but I have emailed and called my rep for all the good it will do and also called and emailed the Gov's office again.

2017 NH Constitutional Carry Bill, SB12 is out, Let's get this passed

If the full number reps show up and vote for no amendments and along party lines, then it's 226/400 = 56.5% chance of passing.

If the full number reps show up and vote for no amendments and along party lines, then it's 226/400 = 56.5% chance of passing.

I'm hoping that the "nays" will know that it will most likely pass whether or not they are there and will blow it off due to weather.

2017 NH Constitutional Carry Bill, SB12 is out, Let's get this passed

I'm hoping that the "nays" will know that it will most likely pass whether or not they are there and will blow it off due to weather.

Definitely! Hoping for a play-by-play of the vote today. Special thanks to design and soloman for keeping us in the loop.

Definitely! Hoping for a play-by-play of the vote today. Special thanks to design and soloman for keeping us in the loop.

Yup...I'm firmly ensconced at my desk today...have to get a critical quote done by close of day tomorrow and I'm not getting a lot of support from people I need input from so I gotta go bang some heads together. I guess I'm not one of those "non-essentials". [thinking]

I'll be checking this thread often. I wonder how soon after it passes (I'm one of those "glass half full" people) that the Guv will sign it into law...perhaps Soloman or Design can answer that.

Last edited:
Passed the senate last week. The house is voting on it today and, hopefully, the governor has already pledged to sign it.

I, too, am hoping for a play-by-play. Unfortunately, family obligations related to the snow are keeping me out of Concord today.

This is good stuff and exciting. It will be good to see another state go this way.

Doesn't do anything for me, personally, as I don't intend to let my NH Non-Res license lapse. But good for those that are lawful citizens and wish to protect themselves.

Back
Top Bottom