'17 NH Constitutional Carry, SB12 is law & U can carry if U can own, including MA res

12-8 fantastic ...one less piece of paper/card to populate my wallet ...it would appear if things go as expected in the near future. Great ...I had been streaming C-SPAN on my mobile, listening to MA Dem Jim McGovern spew his nonsense on firearms legislation. That vote in Concord is a heckuva pallet-cleanser.

12-8 fantastic ...one less piece of paper/card to populate my wallet ...it would appear if things go as expected in the near future. Great ...I had been streaming C-SPAN on my mobile, listening to MA Dem Jim McGovern spew his nonsense on firearms legislation. That vote in Concord is a heckuva pallet-cleanser.

You don't need to keep it on your person with the current setup. Just FYI. It's recommended but not required.

Here is the roll call breakdown. Looks like party lines.

68b020f8c85a138b464a5e14c717c2a8.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I should have dug my old school NES patch out and put it on my fleece, it's awkward asking random folks if they are on NES. [laugh]

Thank you guys for joining me there, I am glad I made it.

I should have dug my old school NES patch out and put it on my fleece, it's awkward asking random folks if they are on NES. [laugh]

Thank you guys for joining me there, I am glad I made it.

I agree...we gotta come up with a way to recognize us NESers at these things...double secret handshake or codeword. I knew Harrison (AKA Soloman02) only because I had met him at an NH NES get together a few years back

I agree...we gotta come up with a way to recognize us NESers at these things...double secret handshake or codeword. I knew Harrison (AKA Soloman02) only because I had met him at an NH NES get together a few years back

Group buy, NES pins. No I'm not volunteering to run it. But I would be In.

This is why we did those patches back in the day. I know where mine are, I will have to dig them out for future use. I am pretty sure I was standing next to you towards the end, I came over to talk to Harrison and say thanks for speaking. I was wearing the tan fleece.

Btw, can we go back to that nutbag from Keene? When the guy was talking about the only legal way restrict gun ownership would be to remove or change the 2A, he yelled out "LET'S DO IT!" or something to that effect. WTF? How is this loony tune in any form of government?

- - - Updated - - -

Group buy, NES pins. No I'm not volunteering to run it. But I would be In.

A nice lapel pin would be cool.

From NRA:

New Hampshire: Constitutional/Permitless Carry Legislation Successfully Voted Out of Committee

Today, Senate Bill 12, legislation eliminating the requirement to obtain a permit in order to lawfully carry, was successfully voted out of the House Criminal Justice and Public Safety Committee with a 12-8 vote. SB 12 will now go to the House floor for consideration by the full House of Representatives. Please contact your state Representative and urge them to vote in favor of this critical legislation! Please click the “Take Action” button below to contact you state Representative.

Sponsored by Senator Jeb Bradley (R-3), SB 12 would repeal the license requirement to carry a concealed pistol or revolver, unless a person is otherwise prohibited. For those who choose to obtain licenses, SB 12 would also increase the length of time in which a license is valid.

In New Hampshire, existing state law recognizes the right of any citizen who can legally own and possess a firearm to carry it openly, either loaded or unloaded, anywhere in the state not prohibited by law. However, if a firearm becomes covered by a coat or if a woman prefers to carry a firearm for protection in her purse, he or she would need a concealed carry handgun license. The proposed legislation would extend permitless open carry to permitless concealed carry, allowing law-abiding gun owners to protect themselves and their loved ones in the manner that best suits their needs.

Last year was the second year in a row that former Governor Maggie Hassan vetoed similar legislation after it passed the New Hampshire General Court. This year, with your active involvement, law-abiding gun owners would be able to carry their firearms without a required permit in the state of New Hampshire.

Once again, please click the “Take Action” button to contact your state Representative and urge them to support Senate Bill 12!

Stay tuned to www.nraila.org and your email inbox for further updates on this important legislation as it progresses through the General Court of New Hampshire.

Do we know when the full House will vote?

We did lapel pins just before Sandyhook. Some of us were able to get them in time for the rally at the State House. As there may be a new NES design coming, it was mentioned in another thread seeking attendance, we may have to wait for it to be revealed before getting approval from ADMIN. They did help and were discrete and well done.

ETA in the members forum:

http://www.northeastshooters.com/vb...-Lapel-Pin-Group-Buy!!!?p=2724975#post2724975

Last edited:
This is why we did those patches back in the day. I know where mine are, I will have to dig them out for future use. I am pretty sure I was standing next to you towards the end, I came over to talk to Harrison and say thanks for speaking. I was wearing the tan fleece.

Btw, can we go back to that nutbag from Keene? When the guy was talking about the only legal way restrict gun ownership would be to remove or change the 2A, he yelled out "LET'S DO IT!" or something to that effect. WTF? How is this loony tune in any form of government?

- - - Updated - - -

I was wearing a blue parka...I agree on the lapel pin...I would be in on one or several but you don't want me organizing a group buy. I couldn't organize a one horse parade.

How is this loony tune in any form of government?

Because he's from Keene...believe me, there are loons aplenty in that part of the state.

Last edited:

- - - Updated - - -

Been done before http://www.northeastshooters.com/vb...-PICS-ON-POST-291***/page30?highlight=hat+pin

- - - Updated - - -

I was on the other side of the room, blue hoody with a black puffy vest and shaved head. Didn't get one of the cool support stickers though.

Is that nutbag from Keene a rep? Just as crazy as the rep from Portsmouth, hopefully he's not my rep. At least my other rep (we have two houses in NH) Dennis Fields was on the committee and voted yes.

So is there an ETA on when this will go for a house vote?
Not formally, but tomorrow night check back on this page, or sign up for an alert from NHFC. http://www.nhfc-ontarget.org/petitions/2016-constitutional-carry-petition/?s_id=nes1
Those on the inside who care about upholding the constitution are busy sharing information when ever they can. It is extremely unlikely for this to be on the floor tomorrow, potentially on the floor on the 9th.

1. Sign up for NHFC alerts and sign the petition, there is still time to give a bigger stack to the Speaker and the Governor. 500+ were turned into today by NHFC.
2. Contact your own reps this week and verify their support.
3. Be ready for Thursday the 9th.

Keep the pressure on. God willing this is law by the end of the month.
-Design

During the testimonies yesterday, the topic came up about the original intent of the bill that was passed in the early 1900's as being couched in racism.

Though I know it to be true, one of the speakers quoted some conversations that went between some of the legislators of that era that confirmed the true malevolent intent of the law. Does anyone know where those cites came from?

My State Rep is a Democrat and happens to be African American (Caroletta Alicea). By giving her that information, I just might get her to think about what she is actually voting for.

EDIT: Found it! http://nhpoliticalbuzz.org/democrats-and-disarmament-the-truth-about-nhs-pistol-license-law/

Many thanks to LANCECOLONEL who pointed me in the right direction!

Last edited:
During the testimonies yesterday, the topic came up about the original intent of the bill that was passed in the early 1900's as being couched in racism.

Though I know it to be true, one of the speakers quoted some conversations that went between some of the legislators of that era that confirmed the true malevolent intent of the law. Does anyone know where those cites came from?

My State Rep is a Democrat and happens to be African American (Caroletta Alicea). By giving her that information, I just might get her to think about what she is actually voting for.

EDIT: Found it! http://nhpoliticalbuzz.org/democrats-and-disarmament-the-truth-about-nhs-pistol-license-law/

Many thanks to LANCECOLONEL who pointed me in the right direction!
Did anyone catch the name of the Manchester Democrat who spoke in favor of SB12 yesterday? He did a good job of putting the case in terms that should resonate with that representative.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

Did anyone catch the name of the Manchester Democrat who spoke in favor of SB12 yesterday? He did a good job of putting the case in terms that should resonate with that representative.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

I don't recall, but his bit was very good and, to be honest, surprising.

I am hearing that the bill might not come up next week (2/9), keep up the pressure.
Find your friends, get them to send an email to the their rep asking for this bill to be on the house floor ASAP.

-design

Back
Top Bottom