'17 NH Constitutional Carry, SB12 is law & U can carry if U can own, including MA res

John O'Day, New Hampshire District 11 Representative from Rindge will be there along with other citizens from our town.

One of our Selectmen has also spread the word, emailing all of the Committee Members and our three Reps along with Senator Kevin Avard. At least two of our three Selectmen in Rindge are in favor ...the third has not been determined.

On my way in about an hour.

- - - Updated - - -

Good luck today, guys. Watch out for the Moms and their bs claims.

With the "Moms", it's all about emotions...you know, "It's for the children" and all that horse shit

Last edited:
Unfortunately not able to make it. Good luck and give the enemies of freedom hell!

Here...MDA moonbats. Jeez. Penny Dean up. This should be good.

Sent from my XT1526 using Tapatalk

I'm sitting right behind her and having a hard time understanding her...Too many years of playing rock and roll I guess.

A woman/teacher just spoke that she was shot by her father when she was a 13 yr old. I do not wish to make light of any of her pain. She stated that she has to shelter her 2 children from potential bombs that they ask about. She is against concealed carry because it puts women and children at risk. Wait for it... ... she was shot with a 30-06. If she meant a TC Contender she certainly did not make it clear. Bombs, rifle arguments against concealed carry.

A Rep from NH Chiefs of Police states they do not support as written. Primarily based on the use of the term "firearm". They are concerned that this would cover more than Pistol and Revolvers. Written testimony submitted.

A Rep from NH Chiefs of Police states they do not support as written. Primarily based on the use of the term "firearm". They are concerned that this would cover more than Pistol and Revolvers. Written testimony submitted.
Yeah...I have a concealed carry howitzer.

BTW, good testimony Harrison.

These MDA speaker's testimonies are all emotional diatribes, bad data...etc. They simply don't hold water.

2nd MDA lady. Criminals won't carry concealed if this is denied - paraphrased.

Police will confuse who is who when responding to shootings so permits are necessary. Guns are a gateway to: rape, murder and drugs.

Wants shoot-don't shoot and live fire training for all carriers. Not proposing it for NH though. Other stats about items not in the bill.

What about the right of the people to live their lives free from the threat of gun violence?

Those against aren't making very convincing arguments...They still don't get it...And the guy up now thinks Pelosi is a great person...

Man from Keane, against and thinks he is Shecky Greene.

We can all become bad folks, we see it all the time. Like people that buys t-shirts that he does not approve of. Did you not see Pelosi on CNN she is exquisite in the brain category - btw. Using LGTB shirt Liberty Guns Beer and 'Breasts' as a point. NOT funny. Using this to go for SUITABILITY.

Glad I didn't actually go after reading these updates... The absolute stupidity of the anti's would drive my blood pressure through the roof.

If the people going against, don't like it then they can ****ing MOVE out of NH... I do wonder, though, how many of them are actually from MA, NY, or other [screaming] moonbat havens.

Who is this woman speaking? NH Progressive something or other... She's way over her 3 minutes...And vocal fry. I can't take it any longer...

Glad I didn't actually go after reading these updates... The absolute stupidity of the anti's would drive my blood pressure through the roof.

If the people going against, don't like it then they can ****ing MOVE out of NH... I do wonder, though, how many of them are actually from MA, NY, or other [screaming] moonbat havens.

Idk, they are kind of comical with all of there made up facts and twisted stats.

Zandra rice Hawkins. She hates liberty.

Young lady against.

Known violent people with violent track records will be able to carry. Training is necessary including conflict resolution. Live fire and more training is something that NH should look in to. Listing many of the type of restrictions that other states have. NH should consider some.

Four/five year license is too long between being checked by police for renewals.

Testimony will be submitted. Long list of reference organizations she belongs to.

Inexpedient to legislate.

Back
Top Bottom