'17 NH Constitutional Carry, SB12 is law & U can carry if U can own, including MA res

Idk, they are kind of comical with all of there made up facts and twisted stats.

Problem being, I like to use actual logic and not things that will make the moonturds feel good.

Wish there was a way to track/recognize these freedom hating, screaming moonbat, mouth breathers. How about someone make an app for that?? [wink]

[cheers] Next signed in speaker was a Rep against the bill and is a no show at this time. The remaining speakers are all for the bill.

Props given to all that sat in a chair or spoke and gave a presence and voice on this bill! [kiss]

Last edited:
The guy up now is very

logical. Smart guy and well spoken.

Sent from my XT1526 using Tapatalk

They are gonna vote on the bill immediately after the hearing.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Rep from Portsmouth...What a putz. Still wants muskets.;

Because his wife, daughter and her friends are appalled over the thought of this bill passing. [laugh2] [rofl]

wonder if they know there's a new manufacturer in Portsmouth making silencers and rifles, right in their back yard!

- - - Updated - - -

Seems to me that the reps that oppose the bill are pushing to not vote right now

Motion ought to pass and seconded...Now waiting for the moonbats in the committee to say their peace. Voting now...

Passed out of committee as passed [cheers]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom