• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

'17 NH Constitutional Carry, SB12 is law & U can carry if U can own, including MA res

Laura Knoy and The Exchange have a reputation of treating all topics even-handedly. The show is probably the best current events show anywhere on NPR.

I'm really looking forward to today's edition. Wish I could catch it live at 9 this morning instead of being at work. Will be sure to have the repeat on tonight. Thanks for the head's up Design!

I'll have to listen to the rerun tonight. Chief Shagoury's defense of his false assertions should be interesting.

Last edited:
I'll have to listen to the rerun tonight. Chief Shagoury's defense of his false assertions should be interesting.

Yeah, I missed the live broadcast too. Will check it out during my lunch break.

Also, FIFY:

I'll have to listen to the rerun tonight. Chief Shagoury's defense of his false assertions should be nauseating.

Governor Sununu SB12 bill signing.jpg
Hat tip to the WDLNH for the graphic. Today is the day folks. Thank you for the hard work to get this bill passed!

This is great news for all of us who live in or visit NH. Hats off to all the fine people who worked hard and long to finally get this passed into law. Today should be declared Freedom Day in NH. [thumbsup]

Last edited:
Congrats to my neighbors to the north for getting it right....

......unlike this shithole of the state directly to your south

Back
Top Bottom