• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Tapatalk & Forum Runner

Thanks sHORTY. FYI I'm using tapatalk on an iPhone 4.

Upgrading to tapatalk 2, which isn't working either.

If it helps, they're working fine with other vBulletin forums such as Calguns.net (running version 3.8.7) and gunboards.com (version 4.2)

Last edited:
I've been using a mini ipad and got tired of the constant pop-ups telling me about Tapatalk and ForumRunner while using Safari to access this forum. So I bought ForumRunner and it's just "ok". Some buttons do not work well or have odd delays, but that's not why I'm writting this. What I'm really wondering is why this forum would allow itself to be listed under the category of "Recreation" and then one of the choices besides Guns and Weapons is Drugs, as is recreational drugs. Websites that promote drug use are listed. Maybe it's just me, but do we really want to be on the same page as that or even want to support ForumRunner with $ by buying the app or with pop-ups suggesting a member purchase the app. Just saying........

I use Chrome as my browser on both laptop and iPad and don't get pop ups about using TT or FR.

I just prefer to see NES the same way on both computers.

Rich

As of just now, TT on Droid Incredible 2 reports "failed to connect to forum.

Other forums do connect, so it isn't likely

There is a update pending, looks released on 1/19/13

Just updated and the survey says . . . still fails.

Alright, I was able to test both FR and TT and have confirmed they are both working on the iPhone at least.

For both apps - you will need to delete your bookmarks and search for NES again as I had to update the directory listings.

Let me know if this works/doesn't work for you guys...

Alright, I was able to test both FR and TT and have confirmed they are both working on the iPhone at least.

For both apps - you will need to delete your bookmarks and search for NES again as I had to update the directory listings.

Yes sir. Posting via TT now. Thanks.

It appears there might be some lingering issues with image attachments (classifieds forum) - I'll work on these tonight.

Yay! Works now!

ETA: iPhone 4S

Made the switch to Forum Runner and was wondering if anyone knows how to get the posts to be numbered? Is it in the settings somewhere or is it just not available.

Back
Top Bottom