• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Glock Addiction is finally complete.

I thought i would be forever buying more and more glocks, but now i feel im all set , ive got all the glocks i could want. since i mostly favor 9mm glocks, and don't like the competition versions of the 17L, 34.

my last find, but wished i had bought it first is the 19. found an older L series 19 with slick finish, and had been sitting in a postal workers safe since 2007.. it was a rare find , beautiful gun..

a06f67dc.jpg

ce6ddd60.jpg

hows this for a nightstand gun lol
e6e8b1e3.jpg

23985278.jpg

before anyone asks, Yes all mags are PreBan mags, even the 33rd mags. :) those were a rare find from a guy in texas :)

i do have one more glock 26, NIB not shown , since it was my backup to my daily carry 26, but i don't need it anymore since i can use the 19 as a backup ccw gun.

If anyone is interested let me know

Last edited:
Looking good, QB. You still need to get a book, Glock : The rise of America's gun. It's a great book for all Glock fanatics.

Sent from my iPhone 5.

I almost impulse bought a used Glock 22 today. I held it and dam it feels good. My Sig isn't as...ergonomic.

before anyone asks, Yes all mags are PreBan mags, even the 33rd mags. :) those were a rare find from a guy in texas :)

Not to side track your thread Ms. Bee but What is the current market value for the Pre ban 33's in restricted states?
I picked up a handfull of them over a decade ago at a NH gun show. Wish I grabbed the whole box!

Very nice Bee,

I too want to get my perfect Glock collection, my next is either the 19, 26 or a .45 model.

The glock 33rd mags in mass go for up to 100 each, mine were 75 dollars each.

Dirty it depends 26 is awesome for ccw, 19 is a good duty/winter ccw.

Got to love them though, they make excellent range toys, and dare i say it , great hiking mags, i dont care what kind of animal im up against 33rds of HST will definitly work. And the added weight of the fully loaded mag makes the recoil turn into a .22lr until you get halfway done with the mag.

What about the OD's? I bought an od g26, and then I needed the od g19. So, I sold the g19 thinking having two g19s was ridiculous.
I regret selling it.

eh i like the black ones :)

Range Report:

went out to AFS today, went through 300 rounds of blazer brass, through all 3 of my glocks,

26 fed perfectly, nice neat ejection and couldn't be happier as usual,

19 fed all the rounds perfectly and insanely perfect ejection, love this glock !

17, all fed , but saw 2 shells go vertical , and 2 shells hit me in the face , not bad when you think about how much ammo i dumped through the glocks. could be related to ejector, extractor looks almost same to others , who knows.

One thing to watch out for with the 33s though, even the Glock factory ones.... if you do not keep them clean they will punish you. The only time I ever get jams with any of my 9mm Glocks is when I am using the 33... because I am too lazy to clean it.

-Mike

I think the G19 is one of the best damn all-around general purpose 9mm handguns ever made. I bought one years ago, traded it towards a PARA POS (stupidly) and recently bought another G19 because I missed my 1st one. Both mine were/are 1st Gen guns and I don't think I've ever even held a Gen 3 or 4 GLOCK. They look more comfortable in the grip area. Are they? Noticeably?

I don't think I've ever even held a Gen 3 or 4 GLOCK. They look more comfortable in the grip area. Are they? Noticeably?

if you have small hands or short fingers you'd probably find the Gen 4 (with no backstrap) easier to grasp, i think the Gen 4 grip texture is also more aggressive than (most) previous generations...all glocks feel chunky to me because of my damn microfingers, so i prefer the G17, mainly because the palm swell is lower on the grip, so there's more small-circumference real estate at the top of the grip for me to get my claws around...

if you don't have those kinds of issues you might not feel a big difference except in texture...

I think the G19 is one of the best damn all-around general purpose 9mm handguns ever made. I bought one years ago, traded it towards a PARA POS (stupidly) and recently bought another G19 because I missed my 1st one. Both mine were/are 1st Gen guns and I don't think I've ever even held a Gen 3 or 4 GLOCK. They look more comfortable in the grip area. Are they? Noticeably?

I used to have a bunch of 2nd gens and after touching a 3rd gen I can't go back. So now I have a 3rd gen and two 4th gens. The finger grooves help. If I had to go back I would at least have a stipple job done on the gun.

-Mike

Dido, I have been buying, trading, selling Glocks since 1993. Now I am board with them and have gone to Sig, Para 14.45's the Micro Khar 9's. I have been reborn!

Back
Top Bottom