Mout facility in Massachusetts

I have looked and scouted around to try and find a range in mass that has a mout facility, does anyone know of one either in mass or neighboring state? Any info is greatly appreciated.

I bet Ft. Devens has one [wink]

Hell whenever I come back from 117 I can see the shoothouses off of the side of the road on Rte 70.... they are definitely there. I doubt filthy civilians would ever be allowed in, though. [laugh]

-Mike

I bet Ft. Devens has one [wink]

haha, I did see that one but as far as I could tell it wasnt for civilians or you had to get special permission from the officer to rent it for an event... ooorr you are completely foolin me and i'm not picking up on it :)

I have looked and scouted around to try and find a range in mass that has a mout facility, does anyone know of one either in mass or neighboring state? Any info is greatly appreciated.

Lowell?

We use Blackwater (now Academi)'s facilities for USPSA matches and 3-gun. Unfortunately that's a bit far for you to drive.

Hell whenever I come back from 117 I can see the shoothouses off of the side of the road on Rte 70.... they are definitely there. I doubt filthy civilians would ever be allowed in, though. [laugh]

-Mike
yup you are correct sir!! I live right down the road from that area, the first time I saw those I turned around came back to the gate and took a little walk around.. then weeks later it got larger!! I have yet to see anyone using it though..

no I don't think so. it's directly across form a canoe launch about 1/4 mile from 117 on rt70 going into lunenburg on the right hand side. they are storage containers converted into MOUT like units. Last I saw they were painted desert tan.. here's a shot from google maps
mout.JPG

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom