• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Marlboro in march?

I am going Sunday.
Can someone loan me their gun show loophole? I want to buy the deadly Glock police-grade high capacity sniper assault weapon modified to shoot .50 cal AK-47 bullets five miles at helicopters, without a background check. [smile]

But seriously, will be looking for reloading stuff.

I am going Sunday.
Can someone loan me their gun show loophole? I want to buy the deadly Glock police-grade high capacity sniper assault weapon modified to shoot .50 cal AK-47 bullets five miles at helicopters, without a background check. [smile]

But seriously, will be looking for reloading stuff.

I would but im going saturday for a change, I usually go sunday.. I actually have two loopholes, ones a preban my grandfather left me when he passed, thats the one I usually take with me.

I think I might miss this one. First one since I got my license. Every time the Marlboro show comes around I have everybody and their mother who wants to go to split the gas money. This time not a soul is available to go. Being in the western part of the state has its drawbacks.

I need a tiny $1 M1 Carbine slide stop spring. I'm debating whether or not to pay the $8-$10 admission fee for just a $1 part.

I might have to get some ammmo as well...

C055.1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom