• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

AUTISM FUNDRAISER MATCH HARVARD SPORTSMEN'S CLUB 4-07-12

Whatcha talking about Donna? I LOVED the pink hat. [rofl] He still has a commanding voice which came in handy @ the raffle. We could have used a bit less wind, but it was a good match and a great cause.

Wailing?

I thought I wasn't doing well due to the handful of Mikes I had throughout the match. I actually came in 2nd in Single stack, If John had been shooting his usual rig, I would have taken the division.

If I can get some practice in during the week, I should be able to tighten up my hits and perform very well.

Great match today. Thanks to the ROs on squad 5. It was nice to meet some new folks today.

Max, in coming for you!

Great shooting with you guys! Thanks to Brad and Bill O for letting me borrow some gear. They put me in open but I was production, does that make a difference?

Awesome turnout too, can only imagine a decent chunk of change was raised for an awesome cause!

Great match for a great cause. Can't wait for the scores, and to hear the total raised. It should be pretty good, 125+ shooters @ $40- the USPSA fees, plus all the raffle tickets.

Thank you so much to you all. Your generosity today is greatly appreciated. Rough estimate is $6000 + (I will post the exact # as soon as I get some sleep!)

This is amazing! Thank You..

Thanks to the HAS crew for all your help and support [grin] you guys are my rock!

Great match today folks, for a good cause to boot. I had a blast with all the NESers on #6 and others. I sucked fairly badly, but I can't complain for my first USPSA match.

-Mike

Great match today folks, for a good cause to boot. I had a blast with all the NESers on #6 and others. I sucked fairly badly, but I can't complain for my first USPSA match.

-Mike

It's always good to place a real face with an online identity.

Here's my video. Thanks to Jar for doing the editing. That popper on Stage 4 killed me, that classifier.... let's just not discuss it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Also my first time shooting USPSA, and I had a great time. I agree with what Eisenhow told me earlier today, it is much easier going from IDPA to USPSA than the other way around. Airgunning rocks! [smile]

Congrats Stacy on a great event for a good cause, and thanks to HAS and the ROs for putting it on. It was great shooting with squad 6.

ETA: If anyone finds a red fiber optic front site insert on stage one, that's mine. [grin]

Last edited:
Thanks to Stacey and and all of the match staff. You guys put on an awesome match. The food rocked as well (even for us hippie, vegetarian types). This was my first USPSA match and it took a little time to get acclimated to shooting without my trusty fishing vest. I'll definitely be back next month.

Back
Top Bottom