• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

AUTISM FUNDRAISER MATCH HARVARD SPORTSMEN'S CLUB 4-07-12

I've had some trouble finding mag pouches for my sig p229 in 9mm, are they a must or can I just jam them into my belt if I dont find any before tommorow morning?? [rolleyes]

Four Seasons sells the Itac double mag holders and I have found them to be the best of the cheap ones by far. Hell, when I was up there on leave a few weeks back I stopped in and bought a pair. Stop by there and pick up a pair.

No, I use those ones as loaners for new shooters. You'd want to buy better ones like CR Speed or Double Alpha.

Alrighty! I'd love to use them tommorow, I doubt ill make it over to FSGuns today cause im heading out to HSC right after work to help Brad setup and woburn is in the opposite direction. Greatly appreciated.

Stacy

Looks like we are gonna have great weather for the match for a good cause. I hope this helps you.

Ear Safety Systems will be on site to make plugs at the match: Receive $5.00 off of your purchace that day. $10.00 for every set made will be donated to the Nicholas James Foundation

Stephen Brown
Ear Safety Systems
617-429-4596
email [email protected]
www.EarSafetySystems>com

Stacy

Looks like we are gonna have great weather for the match for a good cause. I hope this helps you.

Ear Safety Systems will be on site to make plugs at the match: Receive $5.00 off of your purchace that day. $10.00 for every set made will be donated to the Nicholas James Foundation

Stephen Brown
Ear Safety Systems
617-429-4596
email [email protected]
www.EarSafetySystems>com

Thank You so much... l look forward to seeing you tomorrow!

I'm gonna try to make this one, seems like it'll be fun, and for a good cause. Now I just have to crank out some ammo tonight. [laugh]

I'm gonna try to make this one, seems like it'll be fun, and for a good cause. Now I just have to crank out some ammo tonight. [laugh]

I'm way ahead of the game this time, I loaded ammo yesterday. I've been as bad as loading morning of before.

Sent from my PG06100 using Tapatalk

I'm in.
Hit the range yesterday to sight in my gun... only because the sight fell off last weekend at the Bass river match!

c6e4c09b-7746-2fb4.jpg

A HUGE turnout for a great cause. Thanks to all of those from HAS who made it happen. Thanks to all the sponsors that donated prizes for the raffles.

Great match for a great cause. Can't wait for the scores, and to hear the total raised. It should be pretty good, 125+ shooters @ $40- the USPSA fees, plus all the raffle tickets.

Very nice day and a good experience for my first USPSA match. What a great cause to have it for I hope the end result raised a good amount . Also nice putting the names and faced together great shooting with everyone on squad 6

Glad you enjoyed it. Were you the person who was right after me in the shooting order and had to leave early because your wife gave you 4 hours?

The fundraiser was also run with typical Harvard class. Notice the sign said "all proceeds after expenses..." rather than "a portion of the proceeds....". When Harvard does a fundraiser, they know how to do it the right way.

Great day to come out and support a great cause! took a bit to get used to having to move around and shoot targets more than 50' away again, been a long few months of indoor shooting [thinking]

Thanks to the Harvard staff for putting on their usual great match and all the others who helped out with the match and fundraiser [thumbsup] [party]

Awesome match, awesome cause and glad that I could be a part of it. Ditto Boston Bullit - it was great to be outdoors again! (Now could someone please return the real Greg? This new and gentler version is un-nerving, lol)

*where any of you guys on my squad #3? We had a great squad, everybody pitched in and made it run really smoothly!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom