• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

152 Judges appointed by Trump in three years

If Biden wins, Trump Judges will be forced to drink 'Hemlock Smoothies'...

1598995469292.png

A related topic, RBG, with confirmed stage 4 cancer they did their best to hide for a couple months this spring, has been totally underground as far as I can tell in googling. No mention of her status. She is well entitled to privacy but I think its suspiciously quiet.

A related topic, RBG, with confirmed stage 4 cancer they did their best to hide for a couple months this spring, has been totally underground as far as I can tell in googling. No mention of her status. She is well entitled to privacy but I think its suspiciously quiet.
I would not put it past the left to use that to rile up their base just before the elections. The way they are using Joe, they would use RBG's imminent demise to scare people out to vote Democrat.

No matter WHAT happens in November, what sort of shenanigans occur....Trump has already succeeded beyond my wildest dreams. All those judges are going to keep on giving, year after year.

Judiciary Still a Leading Reason to Vote Trump
His impressive record on nominating originalist judges only bolsters the argument.

Thomas Gallatin · Sep. 3, 2020

Now, with the 2020 election looming, a Trump reelection presents the very real prospect for a near-total remaking of the current composition of the federal appeals courts — with perhaps a majority of judges being constitutionally committed conservatives.

“In President Trump’s second term, Republicans could take control of all 13 of the critically important U.S. Courts of Appeals, the last stop for 99 percent of all federal appeals,” notes Article III Project president Mike Davis. In fact, he added, “If President Trump is reelected, he could do the unthinkable for a Republican and flip the Ninth Circuit to conservative control.”

Furthermore, a Trump reelection will likely result in a larger conservative majority in the highest court in the land, the U.S. Supreme Court, due to Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s almost certain retirement given her age and ongoing health issues.

The only thing that could derail Trump’s continuing progress in remaking the judiciary should he win a second term would be Republicans losing control of the Senate. Of course, the worst-case scenario would be a Joe Biden victory coupled with the Democrats taking over the Senate, as Biden (and then a President Kamala Harris) will endeavor to reverse the progress Trump has made in the courts.

It’s once again pretty simple: One of the best arguments in favor of voting for Trump is the judiciary, and this time he has a record supporting him.

Back
Top Bottom