• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Bay state trading post rehoboth ma

So on my way home tonight I noticed a sign that said firearms new and used and the name of the business was bay state trading post located in rehoboth ma( my home town)!! However the door to the business has a sign that says opening soon anyone know anything about this place? If they were open I'd likely make a purchase Tuesday!

I find a "Northern Atlantic Enterprises Llc" to hold a FFL there for a business named "Bay State Trading Post"

503 Winthrop St Unit 4
Rehoboth, MA

Met the owner today seems like a nice guy says he hopes to be officially open this Saturday the 28th! Was told he's waiting a large order of ammo and more firearms! He had a couple mosins for 99.99 those are the only item I asked the price on. Also had a couple mossburg 500's and some assorts pistols from ruger and smith and Wesson! All in all I'm excited to have a new shop near me although my wallet is dreading it! He also mentioned having spent some time in the armed forces particularly in Iraq so it's vet owned or seems to be!

The store is open. As of last friday (17 Feb) he had a fairly limited selection. As you can expect with a new store it is mostly new firearms at this point with a few scatered accessories.
Nice owner, ready to chat about anything and good clean store. I look forward to stopping by more often to pick up odds and ends there...

Just stopped by there. I would highly recommend anyone to swing by and ask questions. The owner live by the philosophy of K.I.S.S. or Keep It Simply Stupid. The consignment policy is, takes $50 of what the gun sells for, period. I look forward to probably doing business in the future. [smile]

The shop is also located right down the street from another gun shop. In fact everyone's favorite shop, Pheasant Ridge in Seekonk.

Last edited:
I need to check this section more often as I was not aware of this place.

Although all these shops in the area are killing my wallet. [crying] [rofl]

Me and the old lady took a ride there a couple hours ago to check the place out. As others have stated he's just starting out so selection is slim (although he had a WASR on the wall that was calling my name [smile]). The store is a good size and the owner seemed down to earth and genuine.

I think he's heading in the right direction and look forward to stopping by in the future.

new gun store

New gun store opened in amherst, very nice guy, hope he does very well, like to shop in amherst, the jewelry store next to the other gun store is great NRA life members, very nice gun people and they make gun jewelry. JEFFREY SCOTT FINE JEWELRY, also the bakery in that shopping center is great for bread, New gun store called LEES GUNS, this is his second store

Last edited:
New gun store opened in amherst, very nice guy, hope he does very well, like to shop in amherst, the jewelry store next to the other gun store is great NRA life members, very nice gun people and they make gun jewelry. JEFFREY SCOTT FINE JEWELRY, also the bakery in that shopping center is great for bread, New gun store called LEES GUNS, this is his second store
Huh?
I'll ask tomorrow but I'd bet big money this store has nothing to do with bay state trading post...

My friend just completed a transfer with Dave (the owner) and there was absolutely no BS of any kind. He was nice enough to throw in a free trigger lock too.

People need to check this guy out. He may have just started out, but he certainly is not going to rip anyone off.

Last edited:
My friend just completed a transfer with Dave (the owner) and there was absolutely no BS of any kind. He was nice enough to throw in a free trigger lock too.

People need to check this guy out. He may have just started out, but he certainly is not going to rip anyone off.
I totally agree not saying he will do this for everyone but I did 3 through him and he did my 4th for free! Great guy has some cool pieces on consignment and only charges $50 no matter the price of the gun!

I ordered a Sig Mosquito two tone a month or two ago from Dave and all went great! I stopped in Monday and purchased a Beretta 92 out of the case he had and again all went well ! His prices are fair, so he will get my business even for ammo instead of the big chain stores especially for a new shop, he is fantastic to deal with - two thumbs up ! VERY RELAXED EXPIERENCE - NO PRESSURE AT ALL !

S&W "Governor"

Just picked this up last week.

Nice to have bedside just in case.

Ran .410 & .45ACP thru it.
Need to try some PDX1 Defender.

As to the shop, first class. Very helpful, quick and painless.
Definitely be back for more toys.

SWGovernorsm_zpsfdc9a769.jpg

Live in the area and stopped in today to see the shop, wish I knew the shop was there sooner. Shop is clean and organized and the owner is a Marine Vet, real friendly atmosphere. Didn't need anything but still grabbed some 9mm and 22mag. Will definately make this a normal stop.

bought a glenfield model 20 off of them a few weeks back and some ammo for my ar. very pleasant transaction, very nice people there and the owner was more then helpful with any questions that i had! this place is a must to stop in if your in the area or feel like going for a ride!

I have been looking around for a new shop to do business with that was as friendly and welcoming as the folks at Acme Armament. Unfortunately for me, Acme moved one state away!! Finding this shop with a Marine veteran was a huge plus for me!! He was able to special order five boxes of the .38 Spl +P Gold Dot Short-Barrel load in less than three weeks for me, quite an accomplishment when you consider the times we live in. Very friendly atmosphere and highly recommended.

Stopped in today on my way home from work. Luckily there was a box of 9mm waiting for me. Great guy.

The black rifle rack was pretty full today lots of Wyndham weaponry ar's smith and wesson m and p series including the m and p 10 on the shelf...

great place i been there a couple times so far picked up a used m&p .40 full size gave me a great deal also does some gunsmithing there as well cheap and good work definetly recomend these guys

They did a transfer for me, very friendly and helpful. He had some nice bench rests that I needed too.

Back
Top Bottom