15-Year-Old Fatally Shoots Man Choking Her Mother

To continue the gun control agenda they made sure to point out that the the dead guy owned and possessed guns but was "legally barred from doing so".

"Deputies also pointed out that Kelley was a felon who maintained possession of firearms and even carried one on his person, although he was legally barred from doing so."

Way to spin it for gun control....

To continue the gun control agenda they made sure to point out that the the dead guy owned and possessed guns but was "legally barred from doing so".

"Deputies also pointed out that Kelley was a felon who maintained possession of firearms and even carried one on his person, although he was legally barred from doing so."

Way to spin it for gun control....
The article is in Breitbart.....and the author is cited as an award winning 2a columnist. I think he point of mentioning his felony in possession is to prove that the law abiding have a justified access to fire arms....because criminals gonna Crim......that's my take on it anyway.

Anyway.....sounds like a good outcome......glad the a**h*** is dead.

same...i don't think that hurt or helped 2a at all. the article is just stating the nature of the situation at hand. there are countless people that carry every day that are prohibited by the eyes of the law. they're called criminals.

Hopefully she is mature enough to handle killing someone (even though he seems like a piece of trash.) Maybe she will turn out to be the next Dana Loesch.

If this happened in Massachusetts the mom would be up on charges for allowing a minor access to firearms.

She’d be in jail and the kids would be locked up in juvenile detention.

If this happened in Massachusetts the mom would be up on charges for allowing a minor access to firearms.

She’d be in jail and the kids would be locked up in juvenile detention.

I was thinking this myself, and also wondering where the gun came from? Was it the mom's or the boyfriend's?

My daughter is, IMO, getting close to the age and maturity where she should be given the knowledge to access our family's firearms in an emergency ("emergency" means I don't care if I go to prison for allowing her to protect herself) and I wonder how this plays with Mass's stupid laws regarding access under 18.

Back
Top Bottom