• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

WTS 14x14 ROKK Traverse tent - 10 person $100

hillman

NES Member
Rokk Traverse Tent, 10 person, 14x14 with a 8 foot center height. Great condition tent, used only one season, put away dry, can also be used as a screen tent. Bought from Cabelas for $239.99. Plenty of room for the whole family, it's not too late to get some good camping in this year. This tent even holds out the wind nicely for some early fall camping. We had two oversize cots, a child's cot, three camping chairs, and all of our gear with plenty of room to spare. Even though it never leaked, I have sprayed it with a sealer all over the rain fly and seams.

This tent can be put up by two people but it is large and takes about 15 minutes. There is nothing wrong with this tent but we moved to a smaller tent that was easier to put up with our three year old running around "helping". I will also include some upgraded tent pegs that are more like long spikes, they keep the tent secure even in sand.

I'm selling this for $100 FIRM, hopefully it will be put to good use by someone else. If not, it will just become our spare.

PM me here or email [email protected]

Thanks

PS The image is a stock photo, I don't have any of this one set up that I could find, sorry. Rokktent.jpg

Back
Top Bottom