PPSh (ППШ) build giga thread (you bet your a**, pictures!)

How did I just now read this thread after being on this site for like, three years?

I saw the shovel AK build thread the day it came out. I'll commence to searching for others without asking, but if someone has links to any more of Boris' build threads, cross-posting (i.e. link to them here) might be nice.

I wish all these photo's weren't "dead" from photobucket bandwidth.... I would totally attempt this build (if there were still pictures!)

we talked about spring issues in the past with the striker setup . you could do the 870 shot gun trigger mod like they been doing on pps43s.

ive been founding some hebrew hammers full size uzi's. i think going that style might solve alot if issues. the firing pin acts likes like the guide on the front and the spring perch/buffer block does the same for the rear. the buffer block is so big it limits bolt travel by all most 2 inchs. im gonna take some measurements and model some things up to see if its doable.

that sad ive found the spring for the uzi semi strike is a decent spring for the typical set up.

we talked about spring issues in the past with the striker setup . you could do the 870 shot gun trigger mod like they been doing on pps43s.

ive been founding some hebrew hammers full size uzi's. i think going that style might solve alot if issues. the firing pin acts likes like the guide on the front and the spring perch/buffer block does the same for the rear. the buffer block is so big it limits bolt travel by all most 2 inchs. im gonna take some measurements and model some things up to see if its doable.

that sad ive found the spring for the uzi semi strike is a decent spring for the typical set up.

What is the “870 shot gun trigger mod”?

I need a shot of vodka everytime I go through one of your threads Boris! [thumbsup] You are a W.E.C.S.O.G MASTER!

I've got several kits stashed away. Hope to build a postie after getting my 07/SOT.[cheers]

What is the “870 shot gun trigger mod”?
you can use a 870 trigger in semi hammer fired conversions. the way its designed works in a semi setup due to having a disconnector, why you cant slam fire it like some pump shot guns.
its been a faily common trigger setup for pps43 builds. for the ppsh41 you would need to move the recoil spring to the side. others have modded ak trigger group to work but getting springs to work is a pain due to limited space if your trying to make it look stock from the out side. if your willing to make the cut out on the bottom wider hammer fired conversion get easier.

there's different versions of the 870 trigger group more plastic vs metal etc so depending how you want to go about attaching it youll need to buy the right one.

Back
Top Bottom