AR-15 thread... I'll show you mine if you show me yours.

I have one on the the left side as well for my thumb to rest on and my index /middle finger kinda pull back on the one you can see.

More so am angled foregrip
Sounds awful

Is this a rifle you’d ever use for some practical purpose or is it sort of like a fantasy build like those swords you see middle aged virgin males put on display in their moms basement that look like they’re from a Nintendo game?

No offense meant by any of this by the way

Sounds awful

Is this a rifle you’d ever use for some practical purpose or is it sort of like a fantasy build like those swords you see middle aged virgin males put on display in their moms basement that look like they’re from a Nintendo game?

No offense meant by any of this by the way
If you have sausage links as fingers, then I could see your concern.
I don't.

You could say it is my go to 5.56.

No offense taken. My taste in accessories is not for everyone and odd.
If you ripped through my thread, you see it.

Surprised I haven't got beat up about where I put my pressure switch for the flashlight yet

I don't.

Surprised I haven't got beat up about where I put my pressure switch for the flashlight yet
You're right that is in a terrible spot!

I don't.

Would it work well in fighting scenarios or does it just work well when you’re standing up outside in one spot on a range? Not being condescending, just things to think about.

Pinky actuated light, that’s a new one on me.

“I’m not being condescending but your choices suck and you’re an idiot, now go do it the right way. And give me fifty you dumb puke.”

We need to see a picture of you gripping this rifle.
Will do 🫡.
Probably post in my thread instead of cluttering this thread more.
Would it work well in fighting scenarios or does it just work well when you’re standing up outside in one spot on a range? Not being condescending, just things to think about.
Not 100% sure. Don't have anywhere I can move and shoot. But standing and shooting, it works for me.
Pinky actuated light, that’s a new one on me.

“I’m not being condescending but your choices suck and you’re an idiot, now go do it the right way. And give me fifty you dumb puke.”
Pinky and ring.
They may suck for you. But there fine for me. And just because it's not the mainstream way of doing things or your way, doesn't make it stupid or suck.

Not 100% sure. Don't have anywhere I can move and shoot. But standing and shooting, it works for me.

A lot of the stuff you got attached to that might be making you less capable and not more. It may be worth trying something that would mimic real world scenarios even to a small extent. I’m guessing you’d ditch the bipod and the hand stops right out of the gate.

I’m only saying this because you said it’s your go to rifle. If it was a fantasy type build going for a certain loon then so be it. Go nuts. But that sort of thing doesn’t translate well to fighting/defense.

A lot of the stuff you got attached to that might be making you less capable and not more. It may be worth trying something that would mimic real world scenarios even to a small extent. I’m guessing you’d ditch the bipod and the hand stops right out of the gate.

I’m only saying this because you said it’s your go to rifle. If it was a fantasy type build going for a certain loon then so be it. Go nuts. But that sort of thing doesn’t translate well to fighting/defense.
I'm planning on getting a kinetic development qd mlok
Kinect - 3 Slot Picatinny

For the bipod so I can take it on and off and chuck it In a bag.

The handstops are staying because I hate the c clamp method.

Back
Top Bottom