• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

14 year old killed by police had pellet gun

Aurora, Colorado? Knowing their reputation, they’d have shot him if it was a super soaker.

This is just the year so far!

Let’s not forget these gems:

Aurora, Colorado? Knowing their reputation, they’d have shot him if it was a super soaker.

This is just the year so far!

Let’s not forget these gems:

Looks like a good place to go if you need some lawsuit cash.

No one should feel bad this punk is dead. Play stupid games win stupid prizes. At 14 I was mowing 12 lawns a week for extra cash no robbing a liquor store.

The second he decided to rob a store he decided that the money in the register was worth more than his life.

This should be shown in every elementary school as a life lesson FAFO.

No one should feel bad this punk is dead. Play stupid games win stupid prizes. At 14 I was mowing 12 lawns a week for extra cash no robbing a liquor store.

The second he decided to rob a store he decided that the money in the register was worth more than his life.

I robbed a store when I was young and dumb.

Then later joined the Marines, served the country, and have stayed on the right side of law since.

Too bad we'll never find out whether this kid could have done something better with his life.

Middle school grad pic in obit

Thug life with 20's and 4 guns and weed in facebook time

Who cares? Weed is legal in CO, guns are a protected right and if he wants to post thug photos of himself with a BB gun that's his business. Let's get rid of these freaking trigger happy assassins, I mean police, in this country.

Seriously WTF is with these headlines? "Killed"? a**h*** was robbing a gun store. I don't care what age it was, some 14y.o. look bigger than adults.

Rob a store, get shot. Good grief, good thing it wasn't store owner "killing" a "kid" out for some free skittles. He was just out for some reparushuns, right?

"A group of Aurora teachers are rallying around the family of a teen who was killed by police during an alleged armed robbery." "Richardson was a student at Aurora West College Preparatory School. He had just completed eighth grade and was preparing to start high school in the fall."
What kind of teacher in a college prep school would condone robbing a convenience store at gunpoint?

"A group of Aurora teachers are rallying around the family of a teen who was killed by police during an alleged armed robbery." "Richardson was a student at Aurora West College Preparatory School. He had just completed eighth grade and was preparing to start high school in the fall."
What kind of teacher in a college prep school would condone robbing a convenience store at gunpoint?
Oh wow look, no father.

Article wasn't very specific whether or not they just shoplifted and ran, then he happened to have the pellet pistol- or it was indeed an armed robbery.

One would hope that rallying around the family just means personal support, not some sort of public rally. That would be ridiculous except in clown world.

My 12 year old has done some stupid shit and is still alive. Maybe not THAT stupid, but kids aren’t always wise enough to make smart choices, that’s why they’re kids.

My 12 year old has done some stupid shit and is still alive. Maybe not THAT stupid, but kids aren’t always wise enough to make smart choices, that’s why they’re kids.
So are you saying the dead kid deserves a second chance? Ever buy a nickel bag of pot in front of a 2 story wall of glass with the main staircase overlooking a massive open courtyard in your freshman year of HS with 2 teachers watching on the second to the last day of school?
I did. 😂

We all did stupid shit. Never stupid enough to point a gun at a cop or other person.

Back
Top Bottom