• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

"Fast And Furious/Gunwalker" mega-thread... was: ATF director expected to resign...

Yea, when is Holder going to resign. All of the agents running this anti gun debacle have been promoted.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

ATF has so many things wrong with it. The fact that someone who was stupid enough to think this would work and was in a position to do it worries me.

At the range today I saw 20 FBI and ATF people shooting, and they couldn't hit anything. They need to work on many many things.

ATF has so many things wrong with it. The fact that someone who was stupid enough to think this would work and was in a position to do it worries me.

At the range today I saw 20 FBI and ATF people shooting, and they couldn't hit anything. They need to work on many many things.

Should have asked them how many people they killed in waco lol. That would have been a good ice breaker.

Starting with their business model - it should involve selling stale candy and gasoline along with the other convenience items such as Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms.

Seriously though, we just need to shut it down - period.

ATF Director Reassigned; U.S. Attorney Out Amid 'Fast and Furious' Uproar

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...d-amid-fast-and-furious-uproar/#ixzz1WXBcbOV2

...aaand I have nothing to add.. [grin]

Hurley's reassignment came after three ATF supervisors responsible for the operation were promoted. William G. McMahon, a former deputy director of operations, took over the Office of Professional Responsibility. Field supervisors William D. Newell and David Voth also moved up despite heavy criticism.

Disgusting.[puke2]

Rewarding stupidity and loyalty to the King I guess. Smells like corruption.

Last edited:
Woah Woah Woah, hold on a sec. This dumbass who thought it was a good idea to go with this plan is now going to be a SENIOR ADVISOR?

He's going to be ADVISING PEOPLE??? This guy is responsible for murdering countless people (some haven't even happened yet).

From CNN

"Kenneth Melson, who came under criticism for the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives operation as the agency's acting director, will become a senior adviser on forensic issues as of Wednesday, the Justice Department said."

Last edited:
"The cooperation of the Attorney General and his staff is needed if we’re ever going to get to the bottom of this disastrous policy and help the ATF and the department move forward.”

As if, nothing like expecting the guilty to cooperate in prosecuting him/themselves. [hmmm]

The arrogance is amazing in Washington! If some law abiding citizen steps on a crack in the sidewalk, they crucify him, or make him a prohibited person for life. Major illegal activity inside of the ATF...not big deal, nothing to see here, everybody move along!

The arrogance is amazing in Washington! If some law abiding citizen steps on a crack in the sidewalk, they crucify him, or make him a prohibited person for life. Major illegal activity inside of the ATF...not big deal, nothing to see here, everybody move along!

It's almost like we should stop listening to them and do what we want. [thinking]

They don't follow the law why should we
If were not going to follow the law like they do ( or don't do ) in Washington, we better be damned sure were covering each others arss, because they will pick us off, one at a time. If we are as one, spoken voice or more stepping on that crack, we have a chance.

They don't follow the law why should we

If were not going to follow the law like they do ( or don't do ) in Washington, we better be damned sure were covering each others arss, because they will pick us off, one at a time. If we are as one, spoken voice or more stepping on that crack, we have a chance.

Stop signs are kind of optional ever since "it is not illegal to be illegal" came from our Attorney General's mouth. Basically, she said to us "Laws have no meaning any longer." At least, this is the gist of it.

Stop signs are kind of optional ever since "it is not illegal to be illegal" came from our Attorney General's mouth. Basically, she said to us "Laws have no meaning any longer." At least, this is the gist of it.
I think she was taken out of context, she meant that laws only apply as a function of your proximity to political favor.

So, for you as a gun owner, the laws still apply, in fact, they will make up some new ones if they need to arrest you. Just ask Jason Guida, he's been busy doing just that this summer (making up new laws that don't exist).

More fail, brought to you by the ATF!

Federal authorities are probing why the U.S. in 2010 let go an Arizona man accused of supplying grenades to a Mexican drug cartel, a case that played a role in the ouster last week of the nation's top firearms regulator and the U.S. attorney in Phoenix.

U.S. officials said missteps in the case, which hasn't been previously disclosed, are being investigated by the Justice Department and Congress. Federal agents in 2009-10 at the Phoenix office of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives led the case against the suspect, who they believed was dealing grenades to cartels in Mexico. ...

What's next stingers?

Link to full story.

Back
Top Bottom