• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

130 days after my interview, mt LTC is finally in my pocket!! (Attleboro)

Ahhh, it's worth the wait. I'm now the proud owner of a Class A Mass. LTC!!!

Terrific. Congratulations.

(Not for nothing, but 130 days is nowhere near the record, by the way.)

go buy all the guns.

stop posting on NES right now.

go buy guns. i don't care what you're doing.

go buy guns.

Listen to atilla.

Congratulations! As soon as you have that license in your hand, the agony of waiting immediately melts away.

I still remember walking into my local shop with my 28-minute-old license. The owner asked if he could help me and I replied "Yes, I'd like to buy some guns", and bought them I did.

Buy 17 guns so people can say, why on earth do you need enough firepower to kill all of Europe, Asia, South Africa, and Mississippi. Feinsten human hunting, and shoot through the door into the wilderness with a double barrel potato assault clip gun so the robber will crap himself and not rape you because you peed yourself.

Grumpy cat.

NOW they tell me when I tried to buy last night, there's a 4 business day wait from either the day the license was issued by the city, or a 4 business day wait for the purchase of my first gun?? The guy at the gun shop wasn't too clear about which.

NOW they tell me when I tried to buy last night, there's a 4 business day wait from either the day the license was issued by the city, or a 4 business day wait for the purchase of my first gun?? The guy at the gun shop wasn't too clear about which.

What? Can anyone explain this one?

Back
Top Bottom