1. If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

2. Dismiss Notice

WTS 12ga Classic Doubles 101 Field O/U , 28" Bbl

Discussion in 'WTS/WTT Shotguns' started by BostonDave, Jun 12, 2019.

1. BostonDave

BostonDave NES Member

Classic Doubles model 101 Field over/under shotgun. Mechanically identical to a Winchester 101, with many interchangeable parts. 12 gauge, 2 3/4" - 3" chamber, 28" barrels

Interchangeable winchoke/invector chokes, comes with Full, Mod, IC and wrench. The gun is in great used condition, with tight lockup. Features include: selectable mechanical trigger, scroll-engraved receiver, jewelled monoblock and ejectors, beautifully figured pistol grip walnut stock and forend, kick-eez recoil pad, vent rib, white front and mid-beads.

Asking $1500, cash only.

I'm in Boston, but I can also meet at Braintree Rifle and Pistol to show the gun. I can be reached through the direct messages here or you can text me at 504-812-7575.

Statement of Legal compliance:
    I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

IMG-0374.jpg IMG-0385.jpg IMG-0381.JPG IMG-0390.jpg IMG-0386.jpg IMG-0389.jpg IMG-0392.jpg IMG-0397.JPG

2. BostonDave

BostonDave NES Member