• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Comm2A Challenges Firearms Prohibition for Lawfully Admitted Aliens

I would guess that folks are waiting to find out if the commonwealth appeals. They have a limited amount of time to do so.

That's correct. The Commonwealth has 30 days to file notice of appeal. Our plaintiffs have their applications ready to go and will be submitting them as soon as we pass the appeal window or the Commonwealth notifies us that they won't be appealing.

We're also in contact with a large number of similarly affected individuals and are helping them to prepare their applications together. We'll be watching these applicants very closely to make sure that they are treated no differently than a US citizen would be treated.

Any idea if a license issued to a resident alien who later becomes a citizen,would the resident alien license still be valid or would they be to reapply? I have a friend who should be citizen within a few months, and wondering if he should just apply after the citizenship is done.

Any idea if a license issued to a resident alien who later becomes a citizen,would the resident alien license still be valid or would they be to reapply? I have a friend who should be citizen within a few months, and wondering if he should just apply after the citizenship is done.

None of this is knowable at this point but I imagine there will be no problem if he applies when we green light resident alien applications.

This chief is the same guy trying to shut down ranges in Northborough, right? Can anything be made of him having a history of civil rights violations?

Back
Top Bottom