GOAL Life Membership Question / Thought

DavidC77

NES Life Member
NES Member
I'm just wondering about this???

I got an e-mail from GOAL today saying I need to renew, I'm going to and I e-mailed them back about going to a life membership. Also to find out about payment plans as that's the only way I could do it.

I'm just wondering if there is any discount for a life membership if you are also a green member here???

If not maybe it's a good idea to offer it. How about it GOAL ???

Thanks

David

Please call Tara at the office to discuss membership options. 508-393-5333 x203

Thank you for your continued support!

When I did mine, it was $30 initially and then $40/mo for 18 months. Not sure if they still offer this one.

Thanks Tara

She took care of me, I'm doing a payment plan, no NES discount though [frown] [sad] [frown].

I thought it would have been nice to get a NES discount. Oh Well [crying] [crying][crying].

Thanks Again Goal / Tara.

[laugh] [smile] [laugh]

Thanks Tara

She took care of me, I'm doing a payment plan, no NES discount though [frown] [sad] [frown].

I thought it would have been nice to get a NES discount. Oh Well [crying] [crying][crying].

Thanks Again Goal / Tara.

[laugh] [smile] [laugh]

I don't really understand why people want discounts on memberships to activist organizations. The whole point of membership is to support the work of the organization.

Well my money is very tight and it would have been nice to get a discount, I realy can't afford a life membership right now. I look at it this way, why keep sending money for 1, 2 or 5 year memberships, you end up paying for a life membership that way without the benifits.

I also look at it as I will make donations or give my time to them so I will give my support to GOAL that way.

I'm going to try and help out this weekend by manning the booth at the gun show (if things work out for me).

So again yes a discount would be nice as I plan on helping out other ways. I am not mad that I didn't get a discount, they just don't do it so it is fine with me.

I signed up last June and I have been getting "your membership is expired" emails. Could have sworn it was a 1 year membership and not a 9 month membership.

Back
Top Bottom