• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

12-year-old shoots, kills home intruder after 73-year-old woman shot during Goldsboro robbery, police say

mikeyp

NES Member
Brave hero

GOLDSBORO, N.C. (WTVD) -- Goldsboro police are investigating after a 12-year-old shot at two intruders who forced their way into an apartment and shot a woman overnight.

Around 1 a.m., officers responded to a shooting report near 402 S. William Street. Officers then found a resident, a 73-year-old woman, with an apparent gunshot wound. Shortly after, a man was found at the intersection of William Street and Elm Street with a gunshot wound.

Brave hero

GOLDSBORO, N.C. (WTVD) -- Goldsboro police are investigating after a 12-year-old shot at two intruders who forced their way into an apartment and shot a woman overnight.

Around 1 a.m., officers responded to a shooting report near 402 S. William Street. Officers then found a resident, a 73-year-old woman, with an apparent gunshot wound. Shortly after, a man was found at the intersection of William Street and Elm Street with a gunshot wound.
I agree. Kid did good. Glad it didn't happen here in MA. Kid would be in juvie jail for felony gun and ammo possession charges and grandma would be arraigned in her hospital bed on felony charges for having an unsecured firearm that the kid accessed. The family of the dead criminal would sue for wrongful death.

I agree. Kid did good. Glad it didn't happen here in MA. Kid would be in juvie jail for felony gun and ammo possession charges and grandma would be arraigned in her hospital bed on felony charges for having an unsecured firearm that the kid accessed. The family of the dead criminal would sue for wrongful death.
I think your being a little light on the charges there

Back
Top Bottom