• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

12 gauge ar10 upper comming

warwickben

bubba Kalashnikov
ace2fce71f4003d934c31e930440cf6c.jpg

I contacted them about the .410 upper for the ar 15 and they told me they where gonna make 308 12g uppers .

Now only if they had larger mags.

I wonder what the price point will be, either way I am interested as I am in the market for a box fed shotgun.

I don't know if this is the same company or not, but a similar one was shown at the 2013 Shot Show. It's also not a conventional shotgun cartridge as shown below:

Intrepid Tactical Solutions is releasing the AR-12, a 12-gauge shotgun upper that fits on standard SR-25/PMAG type AR-10 lowers. The upper is piston driven. The user must install a stouter, shotgun-specification recoil spring in the buffer tube, but otherwise the lower half of the gun remains the same as an AR-10. An 8-round single stack magazine has been designed to fit in the big AR-10 magazine well.

RAS-12.jpg

RAS-12one.jpg

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...ality/&usg=AFQjCNGx4mR_5G7RpsLIjeTAlxmviGBmCA

Back
Top Bottom