12/9/20 - Gun Control First for Biden Executive Orders

Ive been loading up on small parts. Pins, springs, bolts, rings, etc... time to load up some more i guess.
U dont want to be left with a non functioning item because you can't find a detent.

There are a couple of detents and their associated springs somewhere in my garage. Under the bench maybe, under the shelves maybe, could be on top of the hanging lights for all I know - but I know they're in there somewhere.

Plus the half-dozen in my box of small parts. :)

Executive Orders can be stopped by a Federal Court. How many times did they step in to stop a Trump EO. Just learn from the Ds to lodge the complaint with a right leaning court to get a win.
How many Federal Court orders did the Obama administration ignore with the media running interference to cover it up? Gangster government.

• Sleepy Joe issues executive order banning AR-style rifles and "high capacity" magazines
• Attorneys general from "free" states (Texas, Missouri, Idaho, etc.) file suit seeking TRO (temporary restraining order)
• Court issues TRO negating executive order
• Sleepy Joe says "oh well I tried". Goes back to sleep.

At this point who cares anymore? Even if repubs keep the senate how many would cross party lines to outlaw those scary black rifles. They aren't getting sh*t from me no matter what law they pass. Biden is a toothless old lion with a big mouth and doesn't even know what the day of the week it is. I honestly don't care.
Or what year it is for that matter

I'm very concerned about Biden. He's a one-term president so he can be very dangerous with the EO. Second, he's clearly not well. And third, he's going to be a puppet for the Left that he is surrounding himself with.

Biden is nothing more than a real life Bernie Lomax at this point. He's not in charge of or making the decisions around one single thing in regards to his "Presidency". The people to be concerned about are all the people hanging on the sidelines - that's who is REALLY in charge. And Kamala Harris is a operative of the Indian Mafia in the high tech sector - who are making moves to control the financial system when the current Federal Reserve system crashes and burns because we've overspent the phuck out of the current system.

So stop saying "Biden will do this" and "Biden will do that" - Biden is doing jack shit - well actually he is: He's busy shitting his pants.

What makes you say that?
There's not much substantial that can be accomplished via EO or EA. Obama did as much as he could, it was pretty irrelevant. Anything Biden does outside the legislative process will be more window dressing than anything else.

Besides, I think the new administration will have higher priorities than gun control.

• Sleepy Joe issues executive order banning AR-style rifles and "high capacity" magazines
• Attorneys general from "free" states (Texas, Missouri, Idaho, etc.) file suit seeking TRO (temporary restraining order)
• Court issues TRO negating executive order
• Sleepy Joe says "oh well I tried". Goes back to sleep.

Are these the same courts who have been ignoring the theft of a Presidential Election?

like it or not - people are, quite naturally, opposed to a true democracy. a tribal instinct that sits very deep in most of us really dominates toward following the alpha who`s supposed to be making good decisions for the whole tribe.
a true democracy - a collective way of making decisions, really is based on an equality of opinions and mutual respect that allows civil deliberations about such opinions.

mutual respect was lost quite a bit ago. equality of opinions was destroyed by social media that imposed a one singular way of 'correct' thinking and rendered all the rest as a classic 1982 style 'thoughcrime', and enforced it with a cancel culture. so, it is indeed an interesting times nowadays.

And I blame this squarely on the left wing. It is they who have politicized literally EVERYTHING in this country, from how taxes are spent, to whether you can fill in that pool of water in your backyard when it fills up in the spring, to whether you can own guns, to what kind of muffler you can put on your car , to whether a car can even be sold because it has the wrong type of brake pads, to healthcare........................ the list is very long and pretty much encompasses every single aspect of your life. It's been said that the average person commits three felonies a day. The Federal Register is something like 80,000 pages long. It's just ridiculous.

As I've said before here: the original Republic as envisioned could be looked at as a list of "can't haves" in that the Founders set it up and said there were a whole bunch of things that were simply not the purview of the Federal government. No welfare, no standing army, no income tax, no women voting, no restraint of trade within states, no gun control, no restrictions on speech - etc.

What they didn't forbid was people deciding to restrict themselves in some fashion by joining a church that restricts their behavior, passing laws in their own state, etc.

The fact of the matter is that the US had competing interests right from the very beginning. It was not a foregone conclusion that the colonies would band together. There is a reason why the United States is called the United STATES, each one of the colonies was essentially country/nation/state (whatever term you choose to use) unto itself. The system we used to have - was designed to try and take competing interests into account - by making it so they could potentially find a place to implement their differing views of the ways things should be - within each state, NOT by something imposed down from the Federal level.

Harris was never the pick for anything

She barely garnered 7% of the primary votes in her OWN STATE of California

Yeah so? What's your point?

The claim is that Biden won the election. Harris was the VP that was chosen for him. So if they somehow manage to shove the guy into the Offal Office - and people continue to ACCEPT that Harris is the VP - they only have to wait barely long enough to make it seem plausible that Joe Biden got sick and can't execute the office of the President - and resigns - and then she is the President.

What the vote was really has absolutely nothing to do with what is going on any more - does it?

I'm not a Constitutional scholar, but correct me if I am wrong on this.

Only Congress has the power to tax. An excise tax (or stamp) on ammo and magazines would require Congressional approval.

Am I wrong?

The entire structure of the government is breaking apart - and everybody is just doing whatever the phuck they want to do - haven't you been watching what's going on?

There's not much substantial that can be accomplished via EO or EA. Obama did as much as he could, it was pretty irrelevant. Anything Biden does outside the legislative process will be more window dressing than anything else.

Besides, I think the new administration will have higher priorities than gun control.

Interesting take. I hope your both right and wrong.

If the Republicans control the Senate EOs are his only way of accomplishing things.

I'm not a Constitutional scholar, but correct me if I am wrong on this.

Only Congress has the power to tax. An excise tax (or stamp) on ammo and magazines would require Congressional approval.

Am I wrong?

You really think that if the Democrats get the House and the Senate that they won't shove something like this thru?

Look at the games that are being played. They totally debauched the election, and now they're parading around Biden as the "President Elect" - reality be damned (He's not President until the Electoral College votes)

You're in a new world now. All the old bullshit you lived by and believed has been thrown on the ground and stomped on by a bunch of mad communists.

Navigating this new world with an old-world attitude of "they can't do that because" - is only going to lead to disappointment - and an appointment with a boxcar ride.

If the Republicans control the Senate EOs are his only way of accomplishing things.

Even if both GA Senate seats go the the Democrats, I'm still not too worried. First, Biden and the Democrats have bigger, more popular priorities, everthing from COVID relief to getting back into Paris, TPP, etc. Also, anything they do will get a tougher review in the courts than they would have in past years. Then there's all the new gun owners, many of them Biden voters, who have come on board this year. No one is in a hurry to ruffle those feathers. Gun control is a better platform position than it is a legiclative priority for the Democrates.

I just don’t understand how, after losing countless businesses to Covid, that one of your first orders is to try and smother more.

Doesn’t quite compute...

Start reading up on the "Great Reset" long story short - they're trying to phuck you - and they're doing it on purpose. But don't believe me - go do your reading.

There is a Great Reset thread here on NES , that's a good place to start. Lots of info at place like Armstrong Economics ( www.armstrongeconomics.com ) - and Lew Rockwell as well ( www.lewrockwell.com )

If he even is seated as president it means the rule of law in this country is gone with the wind.
Many will proceed accordingly .
Let's see how many that tried so hard to turn this into a third word shithole enjoy what comes with it.

EXACTLY.

Again,

Try reading the post and the one I responded to before inserting yourself into the discussion

I read both of the posts. You're arguing points of decorum when a tornado is ripping the house apart and chucking the pieces 500 yards in every direction.

Read what Dadstoys wrote: "if he is even seated the rule of law is gone with the wind"

What are you going to do when Biden is seated - keep making the "Harris wasn't the first pick !!" argument?

You're not paying attention.

If a party could credibily allege a harm, a stay might be part of the process of challenging the EO or EA. But it would still go through the system. SCOTUS would not have original jurisdiction.

isn't this where we need to implement the leftist approach of going judge shopping for a friendly jurisdiction that will grant a nationwide injunction?

Read what Dadstoys wrote: "if he is even seated the rule of law is gone with the wind"
it is just your personal misunderstanding.
if you will get up to speed, with a new definition - 'a democracy is the system of getting registered democrats elected into an office' - then all gets back to where it is.
just need to keep up with the times changing, you see.

Yeah so? What's your point?

The claim is that Biden won the election. Harris was the VP that was chosen for him. So if they somehow manage to shove the guy into the Offal Office - and people continue to ACCEPT that Harris is the VP - they only have to wait barely long enough to make it seem plausible that Joe Biden got sick and can't execute the office of the President - and resigns - and then she is the President.

What the vote was really has absolutely nothing to do with what is going on any more - does it?

I look at Harris being chosen as the VP similar to a movie being ruined by Ben Affleck being in it -- not because the public wanted Ben in the movie but because Ben's people had dirt on a producer and the project came with Ben attached to it.

If thats your take away then you didnt read either post

Harris wasnt the "Choice" of the dem party as demonstrated by her abysmal priimary results where she coudnt even secure 10% of the voters in her own state let alone the rest of the country

Furthermore she and Biden had quite the hate fest in the primary with Harris calling Biden a racist/sexist and making a raft of other allegations based on 47 years of well documented biden gaffs

Biden also went so far as to try to choose others for the pick of VP before slumming/settling for Harris.

Biden is wildly unpopular and Harris is even less liked by dems as evidenced by the lack of turnout to their events

But by all means.....please continue to ignore the facts and fail to read posts before responding ......its always comical

What's comical is that you keep acting like this guy:

8417c7df0b4eb49e1bfe8e6a172a29ed.jpg

You keep trying to make the argument that "Harris wasn't the first pick!"

SO WHAT.

SHE'S BIDEN'S VP NOW - ISN'T SHE.

All it takes is Biden assuming that office - and some negligible period of time elapsing before he is removed for whatever reason they can conjure up - and she's the friggin President.

I don't believe there is any Constitutional definition of how long he must be there - before dying or whatever - to make it "legitimate" that she assumes the office of the President. If past precedent counts for anything - then it could be as little as a month or two. William Henry Harrison was in office less than two months before he died.

Biden was picked to be the Presidential candidate, Harris was picked to be his VP, and the election was fraudulently spiked to get the two of them in there. Given that every President who has died in office - was elected in a year ending with zero , I'll take a wild guess that Biden is going to die in office. I'd say start looking for it in as soon as 1 month after he takes the oath - just to make it look realistic. He'll probably catch Covid and die. That way they get Kamala into the office sooner rather than later - AND they get to use it as a excuse to continue some sort of Covid lockdowns.

You remind me of some sort of half senile grandmother who keeps arguing with the SS guards about how it's not "right" that she has to get into the boxcar.

There are a couple of detents and their associated springs somewhere in my garage. Under the bench maybe, under the shelves maybe, could be on top of the hanging lights for all I know - but I know they're in there somewhere.

Plus the half-dozen in my box of small parts. :)
Are you offering to sell? ;)

What's comical is that you keep acting like this guy:

8417c7df0b4eb49e1bfe8e6a172a29ed.jpg

You keep trying to make the argument that "Harris wasn't the first pick!"

SO WHAT.

SHE'S BIDEN'S VP NOW - ISN'T SHE.

All it takes is Biden assuming that office - and some negligible period of time elapsing before he is removed for whatever reason they can conjure up - and she's the friggin President.

I don't believe there is any Constitutional definition of how long he must be there - before dying or whatever - to make it "legitimate" that she assumes the office of the President. If past precedent counts for anything - then it could be as little as a month or two. William Henry Harrison was in office less than two months before he died.

Biden was picked to be the Presidential candidate, Harris was picked to be his VP, and the election was fraudulently spiked to get the two of them in there. Given that every President who has died in office - was elected in a year ending with zero , I'll take a wild guess that Biden is going to die in office. I'd say start looking for it in as soon as 1 month after he takes the oath - just to make it look realistic. He'll probably catch Covid and die. That way they get Kamala into the office sooner rather than later - AND they get to use it as a excuse to continue some sort of Covid lockdowns.

You remind me of some sort of half senile grandmother who keeps arguing with the SS guards about how it's not "right" that she has to get into the boxcar.
I heard the plan looks like this..Harris has to wait until Sniffy Joe serves 2 years and a day then she can take over and still be eligible to run twice...10 years of Harris unless some day of reckoning is bestowed by the common folk on her and her ilk. How long before immigration puts a lot of D’s out of work before they realize what they’ve done..nothing is real until it hits home..

Even if both GA Senate seats go the the Democrats, I'm still not too worried. First, Biden and the Democrats have bigger, more popular priorities, everthing from COVID relief to getting back into Paris, TPP, etc. Also, anything they do will get a tougher review in the courts than they would have in past years. Then there's all the new gun owners, many of them Biden voters, who have come on board this year. No one is in a hurry to ruffle those feathers. Gun control is a better platform position than it is a legiclative priority for the Democrates.
Plus 2022 is right around the corner, they are gonna lose more seats.

I heard the plan looks like this..Harris has to wait until Sniffy Joe serves 2 years and a day then she can take over and still be eligible to run twice...10 years of Harris unless some day of reckoning is bestowed by the common folk on her and her ilk. How long before immigration puts a lot of D’s out of work before they realize what they’ve done..nothing is real until it hits home..

I've heard that plan as well. But .......... there's a kink in assuming that plan is the way they want to go. You're assuming that there would even be elections going forward. Martin Armstrong is saying that around the year 2022 it's starting to look like they might not even bother with the pretense of elections any more. So........... if you assume that might true, then playing around Constitutional rules just so that Kamala could *legitimately* hold office for two terms might be construed as a waste of time.

If you're not even going to bother with the pretense of elections - then all the assumptions about Constitutional restrictions - just got dumped in the trashcan.

Back
Top Bottom