• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

12/9/20 - Gun Control First for Biden Executive Orders

NHCraigT

NES Member
Gun control first for Biden executive orders (msn.com)

.... Speaking in a Zoom briefing hosted by Georgetown University’s Institute of Politics and Public Service, she said that Biden is planning to “make big, bold changes through executive action, not just on policing and climate like we talked about previously, but in healthcare and education on gun violence, on a range of issues.”...

.... The mention of guns in his initial executive actions is already sparking concern in the industry, which is readying an aggressive lobbying campaign. “I’m going to be pretty busy,” said one top gun lobbyist.
During the campaign, Biden won the endorsement of former candidate Beto O'Rourke, who famously promised to grab everyone's AR-15....

... For example, he wants to end the sale of AR-15-style firearms (the most popular in the nation), regulate those that people already have, and limit the size of magazines those guns use.

At this point who cares anymore? Even if repubs keep the senate how many would cross party lines to outlaw those scary black rifles. They aren't getting sh*t from me no matter what law they pass. Biden is a toothless old lion with a big mouth and doesn't even know what the day of the week it is. I honestly don't care.

i was just talking about it with the FFL guy i got ammo from, we both concluded that it indeed may be the last year we see AKs, ARs and other comparable firearms on sale.
whoever missed out now - may be out of luck.
Again, like -
  • Anything that can go wrong will go wrong.
  • Left to themselves, things tend to go from bad to worse.

If Biden wins it means the Constitution was totally ignored. Nothing matters after that.
an executive order bypasses the senate and, the constitution as well, it is the whole point of it. a pandora's box was, unfortunately, wide opened a while ago, now it is too late to complain about it.
i guess, we will see how far will all that go.

an executive order bypasses the senate and, the constitution as well, it is the whole point of it. a pandora's box was, unfortunately, wide opened a while ago, now it is too late to complain about it.

Yeah, I get that. I was saying that if the Constitution is ignored by installing Biden as president then in my humble opinion there are no more laws in this country. Pass all of the EO's that you want. IDGAF

Executive Orders can be stopped by a Federal Court. How many times did they step in to stop a Trump EO. Just learn from the Ds to lodge the complaint with a right leaning court to get a win.

Yeah, I get that. I was saying that if the Constitution is ignored by installing Biden as president then in my humble opinion there are no more laws in this country. Pass all of the EO's that you want. IDGAF
it may be a bit problematic to IDGAF with the feds.
he would need to figure out the way to make states to do what he dictates too, to establish a complete dictatorship - so, i guess, we will see. all this is truly, frankly, unfathomable. i do not know what to say or what to think anymore, while most co-workers are in the state of pure euphoria of what is to come. not even hiding it much.

Why not? Its not like he has to worry about reelection. It can be said and possibly done right out in the open with no consequences.

Executive Orders can be stopped by a Federal Court. How many times did they step in to stop a Trump EO. Just learn from the Ds to lodge the complaint with a right leaning court to get a win.
This is particularly important to remember. The Supreme Court can weigh in on these executive orders and deem them unconstitutional. The 2nd Amendment will be protected by the justices for the good of law-abiding gun owners.

That being said, build like CRAZY, grab prebans and other high target items. Just because the laws will protect them does not mean the squeeze won't be put on manufacturers and prices won't go up to Mass Ritard levels

If Biden wins it means the Constitution was totally ignored. Nothing matters after that.

How do you reconcile the USSC. . . that super majority of conservatives USSC, I mean. . . . refusing to hear the Penn case??? You need Penn to win this year. And we just lost Penn. So are they being constitutional or not?

Maybe we can all call Biden a big Dick and make knit dick-hats and march in a parade in January. Or we can grow up and continue to fight. One presidency shouldn't take us off of our game.

As far as him banning this or that, he has no authority, would get injunctinoized almost immediately and then have to go to USSC, which will then STRENGTHEN current federal restrictions on what the government BELIEVES they can do but truly cannot.

This is all bluster. It plays to both bases. It means $ gets sent in to the libs to support this and to cons (lol) to oppose it. It's a brilliant example of the duopoly principals. They guarantee success of both parties at the expense of EVERYONE.

3s6sxi.jpg

If Biden and his controllers steal this election and he is "inaugurated," the United States will be over.

“Whenever the legislators endeavor to take away and destroy the property of the people, or to reduce them to slavery under arbitrary power, they put themselves into a state of war with the people, who are thereupon absolved from any further obedience.” ~ John Locke

You can find his book, "Absolved", for free on the net.

I'm more concerned about the consequences of everyone panic buying than the Biden administration actually succeeding on implemeting any sort of actual gun control given SCOTUS's rulings in recent years
I'm very concerned about Biden. He's a one-term president so he can be very dangerous with the EO. Second, he's clearly not well. And third, he's going to be a puppet for the Left that he is surrounding himself with.

I hope I am right and the seats lost in the house sent a strong message to the demorats about the direction they are headed. Two years is right around the corner and there are now a lot more gun owners that know they cannot depend on the gubberment or police in many cases to protect them. They all know that mumbling Pigloci is on her last shot of botox. In either case they won't get Sheet from me!

not that I trust Biden and his lackeys but if you read the quote it states "education on gun violence." which of course is code speak for "we're going to educate you and convince you guns are bad so we can take them." so yes, this is their "next step" but not the "final step."

Yeah I'm sure the liberal courts will get right on that.
Nobody's going to bring suit, and by the time someone does it'll get punted around the lower courts, and by the time it makes it anywhere of note it'll be too little too late assuming SCOTUS even thinks about hearing it, which they wont.

I'm firmly in the corner of we don't elect dictators and kings, but it seems like half the country f***in loves those executive orders because "the system is broken". Ok then, if the system is broken unbreak it. Recycle those pos senators and congressmen you elect to spin their wheels and do nothing. If you don't have any traction, change your f***in tires.

like it or not - people are, quite naturally, opposed to a true democracy. a tribal instinct that sits very deep in most of us really dominates toward following the alpha who`s supposed to be making good decisions for the whole tribe.
a true democracy - a collective way of making decisions, really is based on an equality of opinions and mutual respect that allows civil deliberations about such opinions.

mutual respect was lost quite a bit ago. equality of opinions was destroyed by social media that imposed a one singular way of 'correct' thinking and rendered all the rest as a classic 1982 style 'thoughcrime', and enforced it with a cancel culture. so, it is indeed an interesting times nowadays.

Last edited:
i was just talking about it with the FFL guy i got ammo from, we both concluded that it indeed may be the last year we see AKs, ARs and other comparable firearms on sale.
whoever missed out now - may be out of luck.
Again, like -
  • Anything that can go wrong will go wrong.
  • Left to themselves, things tend to go from bad to worse.
Are we talking about receivers or all parts?

I'm very concerned about Biden. He's a one-term president so he can be very dangerous with the EO. Second, he's clearly not well. And third, he's going to be a puppet for the Left that he is surrounding himself with.
Trump need to sign an executive order ending all Presidential Executive orders.

And ending daylight savings.

That would make him the greatest President of the 21st century.

I'm more concerned about the consequences of everyone panic buying than the Biden administration actually succeeding on implemeting any sort of actual gun control given SCOTUS's rulings in recent years
What rulings?

It time for the Republicans to grow a set and start challenging these EO's in court. Like DACA, once there in very hard to get rid of....

Back
Top Bottom