• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

12/9/14 - The day Amazon sold $161 ACOGs to the masses...

Did any of you guys hear about this? Yes, real ACOGS for 161 bucks. Not airsoft, NCstar shit.

2G9u6vV.jpg

and this!

swiped.jpg

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1694960_PSA__Amazon_Massive_Clearance_on_Hunting_Optics.html&page=1

Did any of you bastards score any of these??? If so, you suck...I was in such shellshock from missing these deals, I had to purchase a like new Eotech 511 for $300 for my instant gratification fix!

Last edited:
I cannot recall how long I was stuck in front of my monitor waiting for the next $161 deal...never came lol.

That AR15.com thread is hilarious. At the beginning, people are posting amazing deals on optics from Tier 1 manufactures...by page 100, it has degraded to $10 off CLP and batteries.[laugh]

If this was purposely done by Amazon, well done, as they probably had all the neckbeards on AR15.com ordering for 72 hours straight LOL.

Last edited:
Oh my lord. I might have to go through every single optic on Amazon and set Tracktor alerts, just in case this were to ever happen again.

Welcome to the club! I guess these were just random, find them if you can price drops...had nothing to do with their Lightning deals. Trijicon RMRs were going for 91 bucks. C More optics were going for $45.

wow, just....wow. How the f*** do you get in on deals like that? NV and ACOGS. I would have maxed my visa and bought an optic for every rifle I have.

You and me both. Just had a "spirited disagreement" with my wife about these optics when I mentioned buying a few if this type of thing ever came up again. She said that was a stupid waste of money and they probably weren't worth even the $162 they were asking.[rolleyes] Let's just say, I would be begging for forgiveness rather than asking permission knowing how short sighted she is on these matters.[smile]

You and me both. Just had a "spirited disagreement" with my wife about these optics when I mentioned buying a few if this type of thing ever came up again. She said that was a stupid waste of money and they probably weren't worth even the $162 they were asking.[rolleyes] Let's just say, I would be begging for forgiveness rather than asking permission knowing how short sighted she is on these matters.[smile]

Sent this to your wife. Hope the doghouse is heated! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I tried since the 9th to grab some of these deals and it was near impossible. These guys had the filters and everything down to a science. An RMR deal would pop up and be gone within seconds. I had a few items in my cart at one point and went to check out only to say they were out of stock and back at reg price.

Back
Top Bottom