• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

12.7 x 42mm aka .50 beowulf?

M43Core

NES Member
Ive recently have gotten into this cartridge but have made all my purchases online, I am looking for a shop that regularly stocks the stuff. Anybody know of a place? preferably central MA,Thanks!

I would say your outta luck but ya never know, I walked into shooting Supply one day and they had .458 Socom but that was pre-panic. Do you reload? If not it may be time to start but you may be outta luck there too.

I do reload and already have a die set, issue is finding large magnum pistol primers. I wanted to do a 450 build but the none existence of its ammo stopped me, consider yourself lucky for finding that!

I do reload and already have a die set, issue is finding large magnum pistol primers. I wanted to do a 450 build but the none existence of its ammo stopped me, consider yourself lucky for finding that!
I don't shoot it, I just thought it was odd to find at all, especially at BP.

What ammo do you use? My son has one and we tried Alexander Arms ammo. It was expensive and shot lousy. I pulled a few bullets and the powder charge was very inconsistent. Reloads shot much better.

What ammo do you use? My son has one and we tried Alexander Arms ammo. It was expensive and shot lousy. I pulled a few bullets and the powder charge was very inconsistent. Reloads shot much better.
I shoot underwood 325 grain extreme penatrator out a 16", sighted in today with a eotech 512, shot beautifully and chrono confirmed velocity! I have never shoot alexander arms but I have heard both good and bad feedback from other users

Back
Top Bottom