• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

S&W .357 Highway Patrolman

blindndead

NES Member
I know I can search the internet but I want to keep it for old and newbies alike.

Looking for a manual on a S&W .357 Highway Patrolman it needs a good cleaning and I want to do it right by the book or a NES expert help will suffice.
Beautiful piece needs some TLC. I know its a revolver and it's probably simple and a no brainier but its my first time cleaning one and I dont want to miss anything. Once its cleaned nice nice I will add pics.

Look no further:

314178.jpg

http://www.midwayusa.com/viewProduct/?productNumber=314178

I know I can search the internet but I want to keep it for old and newbies alike.

Looking for a manual on a S&W .357 Highway Patrolman it needs a good cleaning and I want to do it right by the book or a NES expert help will suffice.
Beautiful piece needs some TLC. I know its a revolver and it's probably simple and a no brainier but its my first time cleaning one and I dont want to miss anything. Once its cleaned nice nice I will add pics.

I would be glad to help.

No offense,but it may help to look for Model 28 info.That's the # they gave it,eventually.
Or even Mod. 27.Same revolver,less fancy finish.

Paul, what is that sweet holster with your messed up short barreled 27?

I'm glad Weatherby & Pilgrim provided some quality old school S&W love to this sad thread.

It's a Heiser made specifically for the 3 1/2 inch guns.
When I picked the 27 up a man that had the holster thought it belonged with this particular gun and offered it to me.
Bit of a long story and if you want details pm me

I have an M28-3 that was ridden hard, and put away wet by the previous owner. It needed it's timing adjusted as well. Wonderful revolver that will be passed down to any kids I'm lucky enough to have.

Back
Top Bottom