Gun show accidents never happen...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Link #3 is the westfield incident - not a "gun show"...

Link #4:
story said:
A Minnesota man is OK after being hit by bullet fragments after an off-duty officer's gun accidentally discharged.... He [the OD officer]was working as a security guard at the Minneapolis Gun Show

Interesting that the common theme - other than the guard who was permitted to carry - most of them seem to be handling gun-show guns...

The notable exception was the dolt who left their CCW on the table and then someone else handled it assuming it was part of the show...

Once again, the lesson is that its not the ones that the rules prohibit that are the problem - its the douchenozzles handling them... [laugh]

Last edited:
There are thousands of gun shows every year. Thousands of people go to those gun shows. Millions of "potential incidents" and you found 9, 2 of which aren't even relevant. I'm convinced!

I was hoping to get ten links in ten minutes of looking, but i only got nine.

Nine people who were accidentally shot at gun shows.

Cause it never happens. [rolleyes]

Especially to the Internet pro's. [smile]
Nice strawman, dude. I never said such incidents don't happen. They do. Because people are idiots.

But my holstered gun won't jump out of its holster and fire itself. A holstered gun is a safe gun. Taking it out of the holster to clear it when going in and loading it and reholstering when going out are far riskier than just leaving the damn thing in the holster. As shown in your VERY OWN LINKS, accidents can occur while clearing guns.

Last edited:
a kid got eaten by a shark the other day. shtuff happens.

No, sir, stuff doesn't happen. Not when you follow the rules. If they post a no swimming sign because a shark was sighted 10 miles offshore and you go swimming there, you are ignorant and imposing your will and giving all other swimmers a bad name.

Only The Wookie should be authorized to carry a gun in public. Because he is the only trained RTT CQB Man among us.

goodtogo?

There are thousands of gun shows every year. Thousands of people go to those gun shows. Millions of "potential incidents" and you found 9, 2 of which aren't even relevant. I'm convinced!

I think you missed the point, actually you did - the point is all those clowns thought they were above/better the rules, just like the clowns here that say they will do what they please cause "it's concealed" and they are Internet tough guys.

This is comedy gold.

Most of the people commenting have little, to zero formal traning with firearms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom