Fillable FA-10 PDF

Status
Not open for further replies.

scouter-rick

Training Counselor
NES Member
So a few of you have asked for a fillable FA-10 to go along with the other fillable forms I've done for the Instructor paperwork.

Here you go:

http://www.northeastshooters.com/FA10.pdf

Please put it through it's paces and let me know right away of any changes required.

Use "TAB" to move between fields. Fill out only the First page of the form and all entries will be copied to the other pages. Right-Click and Save the file to use it on your local system.

-R

Last edited:
THIS IS GREAT! The first letter of my last name appears on copy two and on copy 3 in the last box of City/town.

cool ! can you make it automatically advance from box to box without using the tab? That would make it MUCH better.
Unfortunately no..... sorry[sad]

This could probably be done by using an in-browser web form that would automatically put the provided information in the correct fields.

Could be an interesting side project.

ETA: This would mean submitting the particulars of your transaction to a possibly-untrusted web server for merging into the PDF, though. And who wants to do that?

Last edited:
Anyone know if the actual forms are gone? Once the last of them were given out, my dept has yet to get more...been a while too.

Anyone know if the actual forms are gone? Once the last of them were given out, my dept has yet to get more...been a while too.

I've seem them around occasionally, but I've started using this form exclusively. I like being able to type it up on the computer and avoid handwriting errors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom