GOAL Officially Endorses Jim McKenna for Attorney General

G

GOAL C.M.

September 30, 2010 Northborough, MA.

Gun Owners' Action League is proud to announce today that they are officially endorsing Jim McKenna (R) Candidate for Attorney General.

We are asking all of our members to fully support Jim in his bid to win the election.

More about Jim on his website here. http://www.jimforag.com/

Please check out Candidate Ratings pages for more endorsed candidates

Good News.

He's also debating Marcia, Marcia, Marcia this evening on NECN!

Let's all contribute to Jim's campaign . . . he needs the money to make our lives much better!

It's GO TIME!

That's amazing, I'm glad to see Jim getting the support of the gun owners community like this.

I think so far we've proven we can be a political force in Mass, we just need to stay focused.

Why is he a write in candidate? Why wasn't he just on the primary ballet for the Republican party?

EDIT: By no means am I being negative, i am just wondering. Obviously he has my vote already.

Why is he a write in candidate? Why wasn't he just on the primary ballet for the Republican party?

EDIT: By no means am I being negative, i am just wondering. Obviously he has my vote already.

He threw his hat into the ring too late in the game to gather the required signatures to be officially listed on the primary ballot
Same for Carbone, who fell about 500 votes short of the 10k.

Back
Top Bottom