• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

11 year old girl vs two illegals

Good for her. I hope she gets some counseling to deal with the traumatic aspects of it. But I'd rather bring my daughter to counseling for having killed two asshats like that than bring her to counseling for having been tag-teamed by two illegals with a gun. [frown]
She's much better off this way. That's for damn sure.

+1

I can't find any credible sources either, all that comes up are forums.

Yup. No mention of the city or town where it happened and no quote from an "investigating officer". The story is highly suspect.

Last edited:
I agree with the previous posters they would never release a 11 yo name. But i also think that not many news stations would cover this. well not in MA anyway don't know about Montana most news stations seem more intrested in talking about bad things that happen with guns and try to stay from anything puts a positive side of responsible gun handling and ownership.

I looked all over and the only report of this "event" is numerous posted copies identical to the one here. While there's a line at the top that appears to attribute it to the NRA, there's absolutely noting about it on their web site. There were a couple of somewhat similar events reported last year, a 17yo taking out two burglars, and a 12yo scaring off several armed home invaders attacking his parents, but nothing matching this one. My vote is Bravo Sierra.

Ken

Back
Top Bottom