• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

$11 million can buy you a former military town, which includes 27 homes, a gas station and cafe

mikeyp

NES Member
Group buy? NEStown?

FORT WINGATE, N.M. —
It's rare to hear there's a whole town for sale, but that's what's happening at Fort Wingate, New Mexico.

Over the years, Fort Wingate has seen people come and go. The Bear Springs Plaza there is now completely empty. This comes as the town has been put up for sale with a price tag of $11 million.

What comes with it? Eighteen acres of real estate, including a convenience store, gas station and café.

Group buy? NEStown?

FORT WINGATE, N.M. —
It's rare to hear there's a whole town for sale, but that's what's happening at Fort Wingate, New Mexico.

Over the years, Fort Wingate has seen people come and go. The Bear Springs Plaza there is now completely empty. This comes as the town has been put up for sale with a price tag of $11 million.

What comes with it? Eighteen acres of real estate, including a convenience store, gas station and café.
If I had 11 million Boxes of Ziti I would buy it just so I could say…” I OWN THIS f***IN TOWN’”😂😂👍🏻

Based upon the model results, Army will remove an additional 20,000 cubic yards of soil around the former TNT leaching beds up to a depth of 35 feet where needed.

I don't see pudding head vacationing there 🤔

Six months later, "why does this tiny unpopulated town in New Mexico have a 2,000+ officer police department mostly claiming permanent residence in New England states? And why did we approve grants for tons of NFA equipment and dispossession of Bearcats to these guys?" -Some auditor at the Department of Homeland Security

^^^ I see a future avatar in there somewhere... [rofl]

CriminalOddIncatern-max-1mb.gif
dolphin-hump-wp.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom