• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

10rd magazine in 30rd body if you're owning pre-banned ARs.

Does anybody looking for a 10rd magazine in 30rd body. this made by troy industry. check it out. Very good stuff. It is cheaper than Pmag shorty 10rds . The reason why you need these mags? 1/ legal to own, 2/ it can be shipped within 50 states 3/ fit your magazine pouches because i can't find a company making molle pouches for 10rds magazine which is retarded.
jsesurplus.com/troybattlemag10rdblk.aspx

Is anyone looking for a 10rd magazine in a 30rd body. This made by troy industry. Check it out. Very good stuff. It is cheaper than a 10rd Pmag shorty. The reason why you need these mags? 1/ Legal to own, 2/ It can be shipped within 50 states 3/ It fits your magazine pouches (because I can't find a company making molle pouches for 10rd magazines, which is retarded).

The price is right, but how is it made compliant? Blocker? Pinned?

I just found an old Colt 20 round mag with a strip in it that only could load 5 in it, I'm thinking for hunting. But it looks like all the other GI 20's I have but only holds 5.

Does anybody looking for a 10rd magazine in 30rd body. this made by troy industry. check it out. Very good stuff. It is cheaper than Pmag shorty 10rds . The reason why you need these mags? 1/ legal to own, 2/ it can be shipped within 50 states 3/ fit your magazine pouches because i can't find a company making molle pouches for 10rds magazine which is retarded.
I will need to do this in a few months when I move back to MA. I've heard good things about these kits to convert your existing 30rd mags to 10rd; I presume for MA compliance you would to epoxy them in place permanently.

I just found an old Colt 20 round mag with a strip in it that only could load 5 in it, I'm thinking for hunting. But it looks like all the other GI 20's I have but only holds 5.
colt included the 20 that was blocked for 5 with their h-bar rifles. i got 2 with mine circa 1992. until i came into a bunch of pre-ban usgi 20's i used them for shooting off a rest for load testing.

I clicked on the link and then read the reviews. Lots of 1 star reviews saying it is impossible to get the thing open to access the survival kit or they broke the tabs trying to get the thing open. Maybe wait a while for them to make a few design modifications and come out with a new version.

Here's an idea I always liked - a 10-round magazine in a 30-round size, with the extra space taken up by a survival kit: Got Your Six® AR15 Survival Magazine
View attachment 356710
The idea of this is interesting but the actual items in the photo look to be horrible Chinese-made crap. Look at the bottle opener on the back of the "knife". I'd say you'd cut yourself anytime you tried to open a bottle, but I'm sure the edge on that thing can't break skin. Also, what's the thing on the top left for?

The idea of this is interesting but the actual items in the photo look to be horrible Chinese-made crap. Look at the bottle opener on the back of the "knife". I'd say you'd cut yourself anytime you tried to open a bottle, but I'm sure the edge on that thing can't break skin. Also, what's the thing on the top left for?
That's apparently a "Retention tool" (incl. wrench, screwdriver, and bottle opener). Because every survival kit requires no fewer than two bottle openers...
1589379083709.png

Back
Top Bottom