10mm????

10mm is an excellent caliber, if one is set up to reload. If not, expect some smoke to start pouring out of your wallet. [grin]

-Mike

one sweet day, i will fire one. [laugh]

i'm one step away from firing .357 sig - if only i could find some. [hmmm]

i have a glock 20, and 29 and a glock 29sf on the way...my favorite caliber!
Mine too. I have a S&W 1076, 1006, 1086, and 1066, a G29, a S&W 610, and a Colt DE Gold Cup NM. I also have a 10mm barrel for my G30.

does any one know where theres good prices on 10mm ammo? in the boston area

No. You really need to reload if you want to get the most out of this caliber. Once you reload, look me up.

one sweet day, i will fire one. [laugh]

Anytime you're ready pardner, just let me know.

Mine too. I have a S&W 1076, 1006, 1086, and 1066, a G29, a S&W 610, and a Colt DE Gold Cup NM. I also have a 10mm barrel for my G30.

Anytime you're ready pardner, just let me know.

sure thing.. especially in the next few weeks with you and Dench joining Harvard.

I knew I saw something about 10mm barrels in .45 ACP glocks! [shocked] maybe it was on Glocktalk, but i know i saw it!

that's it! i'm going to wait for this model1sales nonsence with my upper to die down before i go get a G30 to complement the G23.

....'excellent' [smile]

thanks again.

I don't know how anyone can afford to shoot ANYTHING other than .22 very often without reloading, but if you're going to shoot 10mm other than very occasionally, you'd better count on buying a reloading set up. Same goes for .357 sig. The ammo can be hard to find at any price and if you shoot it much it will break you....unless you're rich, in which case I'd like a loan:p

I don't know how anyone can afford to shoot ANYTHING other than .22 very often without reloading, but if you're going to shoot 10mm other than very occasionally, you'd better count on buying a reloading set up. Same goes for .357 sig. The ammo can be hard to find at any price and if you shoot it much it will break you....unless you're rich, in which case I'd like a loan:p

hence, i shoot 9mm and .22LR 90% of the time. [laugh]

otherwise, i'd probably be wondering where to live next month [hmmm]

agreed...but only if you have the extended grip on the mag

Bah, whats the fun in shooting a G29 with the extension on it? When I had mine I had one mag with that lip thing, rarely if ever used it... didn't make that much difference to me.

-Mike

Back
Top Bottom