• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

10mm or 45 ACP

There is ZERO logical rationale in support of the imperial system of measurements, period, end of story. It is superior in every way as is 10mm when compared to 45acp (outside of shooting where its required games and reloading)

Go ahead, make a case that doesn't start with ".45 won two world wars" I'll wait [pot]
Yes it's true I have an irrational hate of the metric system with one exception. Even when I was in grade school and they tried to teach us that I just refused and took the zero. When a teacher tried to explain why it was better I may or may not have called her a communist sympathizer. The one exception is I worship the one liter gods of japanese sport bikes. It, at least for me was the easiest way to go 170mph. However I outgrew that and ride a 103 inch Harley.

Yes it's true I have an irrational hate of the metric system with one exception. Even when I was in grade school and they tried to teach us that I just refused and took the zero. When a teacher tried to explain why it was better I may or may not have called her a communist sympathizer. The one exception is I worship the one liter gods of japanese sport bikes. It, at least for me was the easiest way to go 170mph. However I outgrew that and ride a 103 inch Harley.
I mean, yeah maybe it’s some commie BS… but it sure is more logical!

I mean, yeah maybe it’s some commie BS… but it sure is more logical!
I could live with the metric system but if somebody told me that we should adopt right hand drive (wheel on the right) I would tell him to go f*** themselves.... that British road shit is the dumbest thing ive ever seen. It pains me to know that it even infected Japan.....

I could live with the metric system but if somebody told me that we should adopt right hand drive (wheel on the right) I would tell him to go f*** themselves.... that British road shit is the dumbest thing ive ever seen. It pains me to know that it even infected Japan.....
Planning a trip to Scotland for 2023 and I’m terrified of this wrong side of the road BS

Your lack of financial resources and inability to source product is a reflection of you and you alone.

10mm sucks on recoil? Ok Karen, time to go scream at cars driving by your house.

Finally, I clearly win as you cannot make your point without throwing out a reference to "118 year later" With that I will remind you of the superiority of 9mm to 45. Based on your logic there is zero reason to shoot 45 as 9mm is cheaper, more plentiful, easier to reload, and in fact older.
Yes, large market results in higher production volume, which leads to lower costs. In other words: nobody wants a 10mm except for a couple of neanderthals who cannot connect costs to demand to market size.
You ignore every economic factor just so you don't have to admit the reality that 10mm is a garbage cartridge and 45 is not.

Yes, 9mm is more popular than 45. 10mm is not. Even 38 special is more popular than 10, despite a rapidly declining population of geriatric "wheel gun" owners.

Yes, large market results in higher production volume, which leads to lower costs. In other words: nobody wants a 10mm except for a couple of neanderthals who cannot connect costs to demand to market size.
You ignore every economic factor just so you don't have to admit the reality that 10mm is a garbage cartridge and 45 is not.

Yes, 9mm is more popular than 45. 10mm is not. Even 38 special is more popular than 10, despite a rapidly declining population of geriatric "wheel gun" owners.
Grunt grunt - but .45 be older grunt grunt.

45 easy to find for and trade for fewer shells for, grunt grunt

45 much bigger, grunt grunt

10mm too much ouchy for Sammy hand

Super argument, Sammy.

By that logic you must be perfectly satisfied with your daily diet of McDonalds.

LOL someone extolling the virtues of 45 ACP calling 38 Spl the realm of geriatrics.

Damn, there go another 100 brain cells lost by touching this idiotic thread. At least it's regarding firearms for once...

45 ACP
1) It's ubiquitous
2) It's affordable
3) It's enough gun for all but negligible probability situations
4) It's easier to keep on target

Back
Top Bottom