100th Post Karma - Join GOAL, get FREE raffle tickets! *1st post updated March 9th*

Update March 9th:

All 10 spots have been claimed! As soon as GOAL confirms the memberships we'll get raffle tickets in the mail.

Original Post March 6th:
Want to join the fight to preserve your firearms rights in Massachusetts?

Want a chance at winning some sweet prizes at the same time?

Then join Gun Owners' Action League now!!

I'm offering to buy 8 raffle tickets for the upcoming GOAL raffle (multiple firearms, fishing trip, HDTV, and more) to the next 10 people who join through this thread.

You spend $30 to join GOAL, and you'll get $40 worth of raffle tickets, FREE!

A complete listing of all the prizes, including pictures of the NES limited edition AR-15 you could take home, are posted here.

Here's how to get in on the deal:
  1. Post your intent in this thread. First 10 to claim a spot in the list get the free raffle tickets.
  2. Join GOAL. You can do so online with a credit card.
  3. Email your real name and NES username to [email protected] and reference this thread. She has graciously agreed to verify that your GOAL membership has been paid.
  4. Sit back, enjoy being a proud part of the state's premier gun rights association, and wait for Lady Luck to smile on you.

Kim (also known as Mrs. Magnum on NES) will let me know who among the first ten to respond have actually followed though, and I'll send her the money for your raffle tickets. She will also send the ticket stubs out once I've paid. Your personal information will remain with GOAL.

Act now, this is a limited time offer! The GOAL raffle drawing is Saturday March 28th, and I'll close this deal on Monday March 23rd (or after the first 10 sign on) so we can get all the paperwork completed in time.

New GOAL Members
1) gpugliese
2) troda
3) BeerGuy
4) GaryO
5) wf217
6) kristo
7) Porto
8) BACKSTEP11
9) celisup78
10) ralphs

Last edited:
Nice! I've been trying to get around to registering and this will push me over the edge. I'll take spot #1.

Edit: Joined, and sent an email to Kim.

Last edited:
aw, i just joined a few weeks ago. can this be retro-active? [laugh]

join up those of you who haven't! it's a good cause and you get a killer deal on this raffle!

I'm in, just joined & bought 2 other raffle tickets to make it 10 chances at the prizes.....[smile]

Thanks for this.

Count me in as #10.
Thank you for your offer.
I will contact GOAL tomorrow with info.
Ralph

Back
Top Bottom