• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

100 shell casings found in Manchester CT home after shootout.

Horribly written article.

http://www.wtnh.com/dpp/news/hartford_cty/shell-casings-found-in-manchester-home

Police investigators have found close to 100 spent shell casings in the Manchester home where a man was shot dead by police last night.

Since one of the three weapons found was a .45 caliber handgun, it's possible some of the shots fired traveled a long distance. State police are asking that anyone in the surrounding area that has bullet holes in their homes to contact police

I heard them .45 caliber bullets can travel up to 15 miles, unless it was fired from a Glock and then it would just explode, decimating everything in a 100 yard radius.

Right. Isn't that why all military snipers use .45 caliber handguns? [hmmm]

"Knowing that my brother officers were okay and they're home with their families too, and I'm recouping with my kids and my wife is all that matters at this point," says Beeler

That's all that really matters, no matter what provoked the shootout. I can't believe that there are no canine fatalities.

If they counted all the "spent shells" in my house, they would think WWIII took place. Do you think it would matter if they were in buckets labled "dirty" "clean" and "decapped"?

If they counted all the "spent shells" in my house, they would think WWIII took place. Do you think it would matter if they were in buckets labled "dirty" "clean" and "decapped"?

Probably not, especially if it was in MA as the spent casing are treated the same as loaded ammo.

Back
Top Bottom