• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

10 round PMAG in 20 round body

Magpul PMAG 10 Round 20 Body Magazine .223/5.56mm

New Magpul PMAG 10 round capacity in a 20 round body. These are 10-round 5.56 NATO, M-16/AR-15 compatible magazine. The magazines are modified to include a full-width, polymer block that rides underneath the follower to prevent follower tilt, eliminating feeding issues. The resulting magazine is light weight and rattle-free.

Please Note: Magpul does not manufacture a 10 round magazine. These magazines are modified by us to meet the demand for these magazines in the California market. These magazines are permanetly modified and the floor plate cannot be removed. RifleGear will handle any warranty claim on this product. Please contact Riflegear if you receive a defective magazine.

If the new bill gets passed do you think these would be legal? I know Magpul is releasing a 10 rounder but the 20 round body is much easier to handle.

Are you wearing your tinfoil hat as you type. Mark my word, there will be NO BAN !!!!

Sent it from iPhone 5 LTE

If the new bill gets passed do you think these would be legal? I know Magpul is releasing a 10 rounder but the 20 round body is much easier to handle.

These have been around for a while and are sold to the California market. Stop worrying about what might happen and call or write your legislators and make sure the further erosion of our gun rights doesn't happen.

I have written my legislators through the Rugar site, sent personal e-mails and called my rep. I expect the best but prepare for the worst. It these 10/20 mags are only legal if purchased before a ban I would have to consider it.

Back
Top Bottom