• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

10 round 308 P-Mags

stinx

NES Member
On my up north I s.topped at Riley's in Hooksett. Riley's had 10 round 308 mags ! i bought 10 and there were still some left. Just a heads up for those looking for reliable 10 round 308 mags. Brownells had them also but after shipping the price was about the same

What was their price?

On my up north I s.topped at Riley's in Hooksett. Riley's had 10 round 308 mags ! i bought 10 and there were still some left. Just a heads up for those looking for reliable 10 round 308 mags. Brownells had them also but after shipping the price was about the same

$19.95. I had A bunch of Riley's buck so I applied those towards my purchase.

How far below the mag well do they hang? Sounds like just the ticket for hunting.

http://www.aimsurplus.com/product.aspx?item=MMAG290BLK
MMAG290BLK1.jpg

I want the new 25 rnd ones they have coming out.

Yeah. I WANT some of them also.

The funny thing though is that with all the (legal) high caps I own in .223, I still end up reaching for the 10 round PMags. Its kindof like I dont' want anyone telling me what I can use. But when left to my own devices, I prefer the stubby little 10 rounders for general shooting. Mainly because its easier to get my support arm directly under the handguard when I'm in a traditional target position.

Back
Top Bottom