10 minutes of shooting FAIL

I am glad they got arabic dad + son in there..... that's pretty much the boss gun fail video of all time. [rofl]

-Mike

I'm surprised they didn't get the arabian wedding one where the guy is firing shots off in the air and the handle breaks on his AK, causing the gun to start spraying bullets all over the place.

I am glad they got arabic dad + son in there..... that's pretty much the boss gun fail video of all time. [rofl]

-Mike

That one makes me cringe every time. The number of times the muzzle sweeps towards the fathers head. Then the kid finally pulls the trigger into his dads gut and you get instant blood splatter on his shirt.

um... you're rifle's on fire....
hey, bubba.... your rifle is on fire...
DUDE YOUR RIFLE IS ON FIRE.....

"that's hot"

no $417 sherlock!

someone is going to have to explain the one where it looked like the girl was having no trouble at all shooting the Berrett.

I'm reminded of two things when watching that:

-My dad let someone shoot his 300 win mag rifle, and he ended up with the scope hitting him above his eye.

-Israeli Navy base, seeing the lead guard at the gate drop a mag out of his jacket/vest, pick it up, and blame everyone else

Other things I saw at the IN base: loading ammo belts by stepping on the ammo, and using a rifle as a brace to climb out of a hatch (I saw the barrel bend)

Well, at least no animals were harmed in the making of this video.........

But, do some of those folks realize how lucky they are to still be alive?????? Damn.

someone is going to have to explain the one where it looked like the girl was having no trouble at all shooting the Berrett.

I'm not certain, but I think it's all the dust being kicked up by the muzzle brake.

I'm still trying to understand the whole "lets get my girlfriend to fire a gun that has way too much recoil for her, and then we will videotape it, laugh at her, and post it to youtube" thing. That seems like a good way to end up in Chateau Bowow for good.

Last edited:
I'm still trying to understand the whole "lets get my girlfriend to fire a gun that has way too much recoil for her, and then will videotape it, laugh at her, and post it to youtube" thing. That seems like a good way to end up in Chateau Bowow for good.

They're dangerous a**h***s, plain and simple. Not only is it a dick move, it's dangerous.

I'm still trying to understand the whole "lets get my girlfriend to fire a gun that has way too much recoil for her, and then we will videotape it, laugh at her, and post it to youtube" thing. That seems like a good way to end up in Chateau Bowow for good.
The chick with the Deagle? Funny you should mention ''bowow''.

That all depends upon what you view as the optimal outcome of such an incident [wink]

Yes, now that you mention it.......Let me rephrase that: I'm surprised one of that dope's buddies didn't butt stroke him!

Ya, I kind of like that better.[laugh]

Back
Top Bottom