10/22 Tactical Machining Billet Receiver

Nfdbrian

NES Member
Anybody build there own 10/22 or swap out there factory receiver with a Billet receiver? I am looking at the Tactical Machining billet receiver to swap out my factory cast receiver. I had to do some shimming to get the barrel to seat correctly with the cast receiver, so I was looking into replacing it. It seems pretty nice for the money compared to the Volquartsen or Tactical Solutions receiver at about 1/3 the price. Has the piccatinny rail integrated into it as well. I just can't see the need to spend $300 or more on a receiver? Maybe a group buy if we get some interest??

http://www.tacticalmachining.com/receivers/10-22-receivers.html

I've heard good things about them. I was actually searching for the best price on one when this post popped up on Google. I would be in on a group buy for these for sure.

Well, I would have liked for a group buy to come together or maybe try and get one going but I actually already had the rest of my parts en route so I couldn't wait. I will let you folks know how the tactical machining receiver is when it comes in.

Well, I would have liked for a group buy to come together or maybe try and get one going but I actually already had the rest of my parts en route so I couldn't wait. I will let you folks know how the tactical machining receiver is when it comes in.

That would be great - I would like to know how that receiver looks, although I'd probably go for their 80%er.

That would be great - I would like to know how that receiver looks, although I'd probably go for their 80%er.

I'd be interested to see that, if you end up going that route. I had considered it myself but I don't really have the means to finish it properly.

Looks like a nice piece. I was going to get a Kidd or a Tactical Solutions X-Ring for a custom build. I'd love to see a group buy materialize and pick up one of these. Lets make it happen.

Back
Top Bottom