Bottom Rail mounted bipod
3-9x40 red/green illuminated scope
Hogue pistol grip
.920 match grade barrel

DSC01651.jpg

DSC01652.jpg

DSC01721.jpg

DSC01721.jpg

my first time out at the range with it...50 shots at 50yds...gonna be real nice with some tweaking.
scan0002.jpg

Very nice , I always liked the Evolution stock , but could never bring myself to buy it . I figured if I spend the money I might as well get a dedicated .22 upper for my AR . Looks very nice and like a lot of fun .

Last edited:
I wanted to hate it...I generally think M4 stocks look stupid on anything - even an M4. Show me a pic of an AK, SKS or FAL with an M4 stock and I puke in my mouth a little...

I wanted to hate this rifle, but I can't...It looks pretty bad-assed. Grab yourself some 30's and it will be even more so....Nice ride. [cheers]

I have to say I was pretty surprised with that grouping. Made me check out the stock to see how it's laid out. Pretty nifty little rig.
Thanks again for posting this.

I have been out of the game for a number of years...kids have grown enough to get back in...surfing through my old posts and saw this. I could cry that I sold this one...the RB Precision Evo Gen 1 was amazing.

I have been out of the game for a number of years...kids have grown enough to get back in...surfing through my old posts and saw this. I could cry that I sold this one...the RB Precision Evo Gen 1 was amazing.

That sucks - I know the feeling. I’ve had a few cars over the years that I’ve regretted selling.

Ruger 10/22
RB Precision Gen One Evolution Stock w/6 position buttstock
Bottom Rail mounted bipod
3-9x40 red/green illuminated scope
Hogue pistol grip
.920 match grade barrel

DSC01651.jpg

DSC01652.jpg

DSC01721.jpg

DSC01721.jpg

my first time out at the range with it...50 shots at 50yds...gonna be real nice with some tweaking.
scan0002.jpg
i swore I would not buy stock 10/22 let alone "build" a custom 10/22 ......yet ended up doing so.
The real fun starts when you find ammo that gets you closer to 1moa and better.
SK standard plus get me right there in the MOAish zone.
Tenex delivered but at .30 cents a round im happy with a slightly larger group.

Back
Top Bottom