10/22 Risers

I've got a pretty large scope on my 10/22 so I can see down range better. The problem I'm having is that the front of the scope sits directly on the barrel. This can't be good for it....but you tell me.

I'm looking for either a replacement rail for the 10/22 or a riser that will mount on top of the stock rail that would give me the 1" lift.

Google has some results, but they aren't super clear as to whether they will work on the 10/22.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

I can't for the life of me figure out how to post a pic via photo bucket without posting every picture in there since updating my phone., but I have a stainless set of weaver see through mounts in pkg for a 10-22. If you want them pm your mailing info and they'er yours. If you like them, you can keep them. If not send them back.

I can't for the life of me figure out how to post a pic via photo bucket without posting every picture in there since updating my phone., but I have a stainless set of weaver see through mounts in pkg for a 10-22. If you want them pm your mailing info and they'er yours. If you like them, you can keep them. If not send them back.

Do these replace the stock 10/22 rail or mount on to it?

Either way, I'm interested. PM will be sent.

Do these replace the stock 10/22 rail or mount on .

I've never used these before but it looks like you just screw them on the top of the rail. I would think they work for the stock 10/22 rail considering they'er made for that rifle. You probably want to paint them black so they match better, your call.

I'll send them this week.

Back
Top Bottom