• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

10/22 Full Auto - Why can't I have this?!

Because the Firearm Owners Protection Act didn't really protect firearm owners, as amended.

Sort of like the "bank secrecy act" required disclosure, not secrecy or how the Nixon era "monitization of the dollar" broke the last vestige of redeemable in precious metals.

Even if you could... good luck finding ammo for it (at least, reasonably priced ammo).

That's not a .22LR subgun... this is a .22LR subgun... [smile]

Especially now that you can get 350 round mags for them.

The American 180 is the king of fun machine guns. The Ruger 10/22 comes in a distant second. Both are readily available if you can write the check.

For those of us with less deep pockets, a M11/9 with a Lage Max 11 upper and a Lage .22 conversion kit provices for similar giggles for a lot less money, ~$5000.

Don

p.s. Here's my brother in law running My M11/9, Lage with a .22 conversion and a YHM suppressor. Its fun, but it pales in comparison to the American 180

[video=youtube_share;5AfXc2qxUug]http://youtu.be/5AfXc2qxUug[/video]

- - - Updated - - -

Sort of like the "bank secrecy act" required disclosure, not secrecy or how the Nixon era "monitization of the dollar" broke the last vestige of redeemable in precious metals.

And the affordable healthcare act, that raises insurance rates for most Americans.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom